Refreshing movies
Got a few questions, if I may. Is there a way to refresh a movie without removing it from the db and then re-adding it? I prefer the actor images from TMDB, can an option be added for that. What exactly does "search for missing movies" do? I run it and see nothing, guess I'm just used to seeing dialog boxes. Smile There is an option to display titles with the article at the end (Crow, The). Any chance of adding that to the rename options? Is there a list I missed that shows the donator features? Lastly, Blush I like the movieset feature showing all the movies in a set when searching. Would love to see a persistent feature that lists what movies I'm missing from a set. Thanks!
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
- why want you to refresh it? Did the NFO change outside of tmm? I suppose removing and readding is the only way
- where do you get the actor data from? and the artwork?
- search for missing movies is searching for video files which are not added to tmm yet; if everything is ok, this function should find nothing Wink
- look at the prefixes settings (General - File types). Here you can manage which prefixes should be added in the back of the title; The should be in there as default
- already in the renamer options ($E)
- no there isn't (yet) Wink
- is already on our idea's list; probably won't be added to v2..
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2015-02-21, 11:01)mlaggner Wrote: - why want you to refresh it? Did the NFO change outside of tmm? I suppose removing and readding is the only way
- where do you get the actor data from? and the artwork?
- search for missing movies is searching for video files which are not added to tmm yet; if everything is ok, this function should find nothing Wink
- look at the prefixes settings (General - File types). Here you can manage which prefixes should be added in the back of the title; The should be in there as default
- already in the renamer options ($E)
- no there isn't (yet) Wink
- is already on our idea's list; probably won't be added to v2..

Yes, it was changed outside of TMM.
Actor data and artwork was scraped from TMDB instead of IMDB. Prefer their artwork. Smile
Found the renaming options...great!
Shame about the movieset list. No media manger has that function, that I know of. Just a wish for me.Tongue
Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Refreshing movies0