Non-Linux Passwordless SSH Key Login Support?
On a Windows machine Kodi does have SFTP support for passworded logins, however I cannot find any documentation on support for using a passwordless ssh key. All that really should be needed is a location where the key file should be stored that Kodi can find and use it from, however in something like Microsoft Windows there isn't an obvious place to put ~/.ssh/

Is there simply no support or is this documentation just eluding me?

I apologize in advance if the answer is already in these forums somewhere, please just point me in the right direction!

Please don't refer me to win-sshfs which hasn't been updated in years and is quite buggy.
I currently have a network set up of linux machines that use sshfs with passwordless login to connect to the media server, and a mysql media database.

I would like to add a windows machine to this network so that the windows machine can also connect to the media library and media database.

The windows machine does not need passwordless login (providing the password is fine), but the linux machines do, and it seems like they need to use the same system according to how the media in the mysql database is stored.

Long story short, how do I enable passwordless login to an sshfs machine for kodi running in windows?
There is already a folder called ".ssh" in my home folder on windows, so I tried copying an ssh key to it, but it just caused kodi (jarvis, 16.0) to crash.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Non-Linux Passwordless SSH Key Login Support?0