Hide Channel Icons
(2015-03-10, 00:53)marcelveldt Wrote: OK, now I get what you mean.. Thought you were referring to the channel list and not the guide..

I took a look at the guide. The skin isn't applying those fallback icons at all!
It's your PVR addon doing that. I just checked with my own PVR addon and it doesn't show any fallback image when no channel icon is set.

So basically the problem is with your PVR addon. I'd suggest you to get in contact with the addon devs to get this solved.

BTW: I'm using dvblink myself and it's working great and fast even on low power device like the pi.

For a workaround I can suggest you to change the number of rows for the guide.
The 10 rows option doesn't have a channel icon at all codec in the skin...

Settings --> skin settings --> appearance --> PVR --> number of rows in the guide

Regards,

Marcel

If you look at the second picture in the album I posted, that is the channel list. There you see the same fallback image as in the guide.

I'll contact the Mythtv PVR add-on devs to see if they can do anything to remove the icons when I select to not show them. I think this is probably the best route.

As far as the number of rows, I haven't tried 10 rows yet. I prefer less rows because then it is larger and easier to read when further away.

Thanks for all your help!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Hide Channel Icons0