[Obsolete] PseudoTV Lite
First I'd like to thank you for making this great piece of software. The wife and I use it now more than traditional TV. I run PseudoTV Live on my Ouya and Fire TV. I find it interesting that the slow downs are not consistent nor 100% of the time. The slow downs for me happen in the guide (max 50 episodes, refresh each launch, background updates on, around 70 channels, no plugin/streaming channels). The strange part is sometimes when I launch the guide will be very snappy paging through the available channels. Then the next time I launch it will be so slow that it looks like the box is locked up. Sometimes changing the PTVL skin fixes it, sometimes rescanning the channels, clearing cache etc. I never can find what the underlying issue is nor the perfect way to fix it, but it does not happen every time. Most times it is a very enjoyable experience. I am excited to see the Lite version, but I'm not positive the slow downs are caused by an underpowered machine vs a race condition bug that keep reoccurring.

Sorry if this is out of place, but I wanted to share my experience with it.

Messages In This Thread
[Obsolete] PseudoTV Lite - by Lunatixz - 2015-02-28, 00:45
RE: "PseudoTV Lite" - Optimized for low power htpc's (ie. AFTV/ATV/Cubox/Ouya/RPi) - by mrdally204 - 2015-03-05, 16:37
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Obsolete] PseudoTV Lite4