• 177(current)
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)
SPMC?
(2016-05-09, 22:21)MiracleTostie Wrote: SPMC?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=264102
Isn't there something else that looks a bit more like Kodi? I mean, there is no regular Kodi 16.2 or something that is mostly stable and does support DTS-HD and Dolby Atmos?
SPMC "looks" as much Kodi as any version of Kodi to another. Only name is different. And installs in a different folder (but you can rename Kodi 16 folder and use everything). Because Koying - SPMC author - has a Shield, it's actually a Kodi version optimized for it (can use voice search for example).
(2016-05-09, 22:26)MiracleTostie Wrote: Isn't there something else that looks a bit more like Kodi? I mean, there is no regular Kodi 16.2 or something that is mostly stable and does support DTS-HD and Dolby Atmos?

Spmc is kodi, you will not know any different.

Apart from audio passthrough working properly Nod
Sony KDL-46HX853 and Sony STR-DN1050
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX5 5.0 speaker package
SVS SB2000 Subwoofer
Nvidia shield TV running SPMC
Pi3 running LibreELEC
harmony touch remote control
26GB unRAID server
SPMC is a version of Kodi 16 very optimized for Android, specially Nvidia Shield. Go ahead and give it a try.
Ok, thank you. I will give it a try. Do you please have a direct link to the download?
(2016-05-10, 00:30)MiracleTostie Wrote: Ok, thank you. I will give it a try. Do you please have a direct link to the download?

http://spmc.semperpax.com/
(2016-05-09, 22:26)MiracleTostie Wrote: Isn't there something else that looks a bit more like Kodi? I mean, there is no regular Kodi 16.2 or something that is mostly stable and does support DTS-HD and Dolby Atmos?
where did you get the impression that it does not look like kodi?
The splash is different Tongue
I've heard it slices and dices your video streams into a bloody mess, as there is deadly Android Assassin code contained within ! Tongue

Well I typed in SPMC on Youtube and I saw a video with weird textures and stuff. Now I did download the new Kodi 16.3 and I am trying to install SPMC but I am not sure how. Do I also have to go to the .zip file with ES file explorer? Because if I do that there is no executive file with which my NSAT can install the app.
(2016-05-10, 14:35)MiracleTostie Wrote: Well I typed in SPMC on Youtube and I saw a video with weird textures and stuff. Now I did download the new Kodi 16.3 and I am trying to install SPMC but I am not sure how. Do I also have to go to the .zip file with ES file explorer? Because if I do that there is no executive file with which my NSAT can install the app.

Download the APK, put in thumb drive, use ES file explorer, then install it.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
(2016-05-10, 14:35)MiracleTostie Wrote: Well I typed in SPMC on Youtube and I saw a video with weird textures and stuff.

Err... Are you using recreative substances? Big Grin
Sad to see that people are searching on YT rather than a search engine though. I anticipate youngsters will not be able to read proper English in less than a generation...
Koying, are you here to help or to downgrade people?
  • 177(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)9