NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)
(2015-06-16, 16:28)ozkhan1 Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 15:54)essential Wrote:
(2015-06-16, 03:56)ozkhan1 Wrote: My flirc is behaving weird with shield. First few c l icks are not recognized.

Same receiver worked flawlessly with ftv. I have tried clearing and resetting it up all over.

I have a feeling interkey delay on flirc software has something to do with it. Anybody know what the ideal interkey delay setting is? Mine is set to 5

I put a USB extender in my Shield so now my Flirc is sitting in front and has been working much better (much better line of site with my remote) and I'm rarely missing a click now. When I get home from work I'll check my interkey delay. My Flirc is relatively out of date, FW 2.6 I think, but it's working well now.

Thanks, Essential. I have been using a USB extender all this time as well but for some reason mine had been missing a click and sometimes it would simply stop working. I fiddled around with it last night, forced a firmware upgrade and reprogrammed it and now it is working fine.

It is not as responsive as the BT game controller but it gets the job done.

Anybody tried Harmony with the Shield? Is the response time any better with those? Traditionally Harmony remotes are crap with response times, so I did not bother trying one without checking here.

I have the Harmony smart control and it seems fine, though the Smart Control seemed better then the older remotes I had anyway.

One caveat is that Harmony, unsurprisingly, messed up the mappings so I can't use the A,B,X,Y for anything as well as the number keys.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box) - by drhill - 2015-06-16, 16:30
RE: 64bit XBMC - by nickr - 2015-12-30, 12:08
RE: 64bit XBMC - by Dark_Slayer - 2015-12-30, 21:03
RE: 64bit XBMC - by nickr - 2015-12-30, 23:56
Wierd artifact appearing - by foghat - 2016-12-09, 03:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)9