NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)
(2015-10-29, 12:59)Hiphopopotamus Wrote:
(2015-10-28, 15:00)tdbegley Wrote: So your mysql database will have a table called MyVideos94 which Jarvis Alpha 1 and 2 will use however Alpha 3 and the newest nightly builds are using MyVideos97 so it will not see the database you were using in the previous builds.

P.Sto use a mysql setup ALL devices must run the same version of kodi.

If you logging to your mysql setup and run the command "show databases;"
You will see numerous MyVideos% and my Music% databases.

When you move onto a full jarvis build and end up using MyVideos97 you can then drop the rest of the databases from mysql unless you ever intend on going backwards to isengard.

You could always use mysql to copy the old database to the new database so that you don't need to scrape it again.

Alpha 1 +2 uses 94 and Alpha 3 & 4 uses 97 so use this command

This is why they always say when using a mysql setup all devices MUST run the same version of Kodi.

Thanks for all the detailed info, I had a suspicion it was MySQL related. However the first an current Jarvis build I have installed was/is Alpha 4, I never had Alpha 1, 2 or 3 prior.
Although I do have Kodi installed on a total of 4 devices, it is really only used on the Shield. I fired up the laptop to check if it was doing the same on another device. The laptop was updated to Jarvis before it had a chance to interact with MySQL. The other two devices have not been turned on since I started using Jarvis on the Shield.

This is what it currently looks like, so I guess I just keep Video97 and Music54.
On the Database table I don't see Video99 and Music55 or Music56 which I have also

I can see my the File section of Video99 the last played shows as Oct 18 when I first noted this issue on here, so I gather when I first installed a later build than the 7th.

I have exported the entire MySQL list, so I guess I can delete all and just keep Video97 and Music54 and should be right going forward for all current and future Jarvis nightly builds?

That is correct. I would bookmark the version page as when it changes next time you will be able to see what its changed to and import the libery to that database and delete the old one again to keep ontop of things.

Messages In This Thread
RE: NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box) - by User 289973 - 2015-10-29, 17:44
RE: 64bit XBMC - by nickr - 2015-12-30, 12:08
RE: 64bit XBMC - by Dark_Slayer - 2015-12-30, 21:03
RE: 64bit XBMC - by nickr - 2015-12-30, 23:56
Wierd artifact appearing - by foghat - 2016-12-09, 03:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)9