• 174(current)
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)
3.1 update is out

Currently shopping for a new media player. I have a Dune Smart D1. It handles full blu ray menus but not 3d. Does Kodi on the shield support 3d and full menus?

EDIT: reading hdmkv post, doesn't look like it does as of now.
It does for DVD, not for BluRay (full menu). 3D is limited to side/by/side I think but have not tried it.
(2016-04-19, 15:05)SirBubby Wrote: Currently shopping for a new media player. I have a Dune Smart D1. It handles full blu ray menus but not 3d. Does Kodi on the shield support 3d and full menus?

EDIT: reading hdmkv post, doesn't look like it does as of now.

Hello, i'm using SPMC with my shield, some bluray menu aren't recognize but most of them are (just make sure you select the region corresponding to the file) . I play ISO and BDMV folders
3D top bottom and side by side are working when played by mkv files, but didn't manage to get it work with iso
(2015-10-09, 21:16)knives of ice Wrote: with the latest jarvis builds is there anything different we need to do when manually loading a skin?

i tried to run Aeon Madnox which has to be done maually. it loads just fine, but when kodi is rebooted it will not load at all just a black screen. as soon as it is removed all is well again. just not sure what the problem is since it works fine on jarvis on my openelec chromebox. i know some skin settings are moved in jarvis but i'm just confused as to what i could do to get this skin running.

Did anyone found the reasin or solution for this problem?
Best to ask in that skins thread.
After 3.1 update I lost HD audio passtrough in kodi and SPMC. Only PCM output. Anyone else with this problem?
(2016-04-22, 12:22)phoenikx Wrote: After 3.1 update I lost HD audio passtrough in kodi and SPMC. Only PCM output. Anyone else with this problem?

Nope.
Mac Mini (2.7GHz, Late 2012, Windows 10, Kodi DSPlayer) | SATV 16GB | Panasonic TX-P50GT50B | Yamaha RX-V675 | Q Acoustics 2010i (FL, FR, Left S, Right S), Q2000ci Center, Q2070si Sub
(2016-04-22, 12:22)phoenikx Wrote: After 3.1 update I lost HD audio passtrough in kodi and SPMC. Only PCM output. Anyone else with this problem?

HD audio passthrough still working for me on both.
Sony KDL-46HX853 and Sony STR-DN1050
MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE BX5 5.0 speaker package
SVS SB2000 Subwoofer
Nvidia shield TV running SPMC
Pi3 running LibreELEC
harmony touch remote control
26GB unRAID server
Hi

I have an strange problem, my projector want get an signal if I turn of the TV. If the TV is on, I have picture but no sound.
This was not ever an problem with the Chromebox with Openelec, so I think there can be something with the NSTV.
But I really don`t know.

Is there anyone else that have had this problem.

My specs are in the signature.

Petter
Petter :-)
Many thanks for all the effort YOU all do! THANKS! :-)
nVidia Shield TV (2015), Samsung QE75Q70R and Yamaha RX-V767

Try disabling sync playback setting and see if that fixes it...
(2016-04-23, 12:27)Bjur Wrote: Try disabling sync playback setting and see if that fixes it...

Thanks. That did it.
Hello guys,

I have a problem with my Nvidia Shield TV and Kodi.

When I use plugin as Sportsdevil or Castaway, very often Kodi crashes.

Have you any suggestions?
(2016-04-24, 20:51)qwer81 Wrote: Hello guys,

Don't use bullshit addons...

Sent from my Nexus 6P
(2016-04-24, 21:41)TheMattS Wrote:
(2016-04-24, 20:51)qwer81 Wrote: Hello guys,

Don't use bullshit addons...

Sent from my Nexus 6P

To watch live sports in streaming, which addons you advise me?
  • 174(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NVIDIA Shield (Android TV set-top box)9