recently added movies, watched and unwatched
Greetings. I thought the recently added node in Kodi didn't include watched, but having switched back to a standard library on one of my boxes I see both watched and unwatched

The easy fix for this would be to hide watched, but that creates two problems for me

1) recently added and all movies shares the behavior of watched and unwatched. If the recently added node in a skin (tried nox and confluence) was un-tied it wouldn't be much issue having only recently items show unwatched only. I run them in kiosk mode for my family and too much watching of watched content occurs for me to leave show unwatched set on everything

2) showing unwatched only on recents is a nifty feature that would let you cycle down to recently added movies you may have forgotten about. Right now if you leave defaults set with 20 or give an advanced setting to increase that number you end up with watched and unwatched. If you've watched every one of that number nothing under the recently added node is new, and it kind of makes the node pointless

Is there a separate smart playlist workaround for this?
Maybe add rule of view count of (1) to smartplaylist

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
recently added movies, watched and unwatched0