save current playlist [music]
Hi,
after selecting a lot of songs they start to play, and I can see even how many songs are on the playlist and the position of the now played song.
I can see the next artist/title and can skip to next/previous (but I can not see artist/title of previous song).

But I dont find any button to save this playlist. It is possible with confluence skin, but I dont want to change the skin just to save my
running list of songs into a playlist.

Am I missing something or may be this is already on the todo list?
May be something like "opening current playlist" when touching right side of the media display, where the position/count of the entries in
the current playlist is shown?

(Also I am missing the display of album or artist art in fullscreen, but this is minor)
Thanks
Harvey63
it's possible but pretty hard to figure out how to get there.
1) touch the small icon at the top-left of the screen, this will take you to the playlist window
2) in the playlist window, hit the settings button at the top-right of the screen

1)

2)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Y_E_S, thank you very much.
it works!

By the way, it might be nice to show the name of the playlist, like "current" or the filename without .m3u.
May be in the bottom line "now playing - music - <playlistname>".
Also saving with the same name as an existing playlist gives no warning like "do you really want to overwrite ...".
And if editing a named playlist, the name could be inserted into the namefield of the save dialog, but this
super luxus.
nice weekend
Harvey637

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
save current playlist [music]0