• 114(current)
Trakt.tv v3
@Razze

Thanks for a great utility to manage watched and progress of media made so easy.

Of late, I configured my home screen widgets (Titan MOD) to Recently Added Smart playlist, when I watch movies through this widget, after finishing a movie rating dialog doesn't seems to popup, only movie is being marked watched and synced to Trakt. 
Earlier, I used to have Skinhelper service widgets' Recently added movies, by which ratings after finishing a movies would appear to be working fine.

Please help.
(2020-04-14, 01:12)Razze Wrote:
(2020-04-06, 19:10)WolvesPhil Wrote:
(2020-04-05, 00:45)Razze Wrote: yeah, can you point out something specific that's not working for you on 19?

Did you activate the setting on both machines? Are you using NFO files?  
I was finding that it was hanging at "Loading movies from Kodi"

In the log files I see the following, let me now if you want full logs...

2020-04-06 18:06:49.113 T:15540   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files\Kodi19\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 926, in _bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 328, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\sync.py", line 56, in sync
                                                syncMovies.SyncMovies(self, progress)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncMovies.py", line 18, in __init__
                                                kodiMovies = self.__kodiLoadMovies()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncMovies.py", line 66, in __kodiLoadMovies
                                                kodi_movies = kodiUtilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 201, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
                                                movieObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('movie', movie, mode)
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 163, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
                                                data['ids'] = data.pop('uniqueid')
                                            KeyError: 'uniqueid'   
I'm guessing your using NFO files too, please update them with a recent version of your preferred NFO creation tool. It will add the "uniqueid" entry to the nfo files. That should fix the problem.  

Hi,
Would I need to do this on all NFOs or just the ones that don't have a corresponding IMDB or TVDB entry?

i,e is this one OK?

<movie>
    <title>A Nightmare On Elm Street</title>
    <sorttitle>A Nightmare On Elm Street 1</sorttitle>
</movie>
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087800
(2020-04-06, 19:10)WolvesPhil Wrote:
(2020-04-05, 00:45)Razze Wrote: yeah, can you point out something specific that's not working for you on 19?

Did you activate the setting on both machines? Are you using NFO files?  
I was finding that it was hanging at "Loading movies from Kodi"

File "C:\Program Files\Kodi19\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 926, in _bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\service.py", line 328, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\sync.py", line 56, in sync
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncMovies.py", line 18, in __init__
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncMovies.py", line 66, in __kodiLoadMovies
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 201, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
                                              File "C:\Users\kodi\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\kodiUtilities.py", line 163, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
I'm guessing your using NFO files too, please update them with a recent version of your preferred NFO creation tool. It will add the "uniqueid" entry to the nfo files. That should fix the problem.  

I have the same issue - the same error logs. I don't use NFO files at all.
(2020-05-19, 11:53)p1xel8ted Wrote:
(2020-04-06, 19:10)WolvesPhil Wrote: I was finding that it was hanging at "Loading movies from Kodi"

self.run()
                                                sync.sync()

I have the same issue - the same error logs. I don't use NFO files at all.  
Upon further investigation, it appears sync is functioning if I look at my Trakt account online. I deleted my sources and rescanned, and I no longer get log entries about uniqueID, but I do get the below:

File "C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\resources\lib\syncMovies.py", line 16, in __init__
                                                       progress.create("%s %s" % (kodiUtilities.getString(32045), kodiUtilities.getString(32046)), line1=" ", line2=" ", line3=" ")
                                                   TypeError: function takes at most 2 arguments (4 given)

It probably explains why I don't get any progress bars when I manually start a sync.
Hello, I dont understand why there isnt an option to Import your Trakt collections to Kodi library? Seems like such an obvious feature missing? Or am I missing it somehow? I understand that it will sync what you already have in your library to Trakt, but why isnt there a way to import our Trakt collections to Kodi library?

**Edit, never mind. I thought about it some more. That wouldnt make sense at all, because Trakt doesnt play anything, your local library does, or a different video addon. Got it..
(2020-05-30, 21:06)jdig4240 Wrote: Hello, I dont understand why there isnt an option to Import your Trakt collections to Kodi library? Seems like such an obvious feature missing? Or am I missing it somehow? I understand that it will sync what you already have in your library to Trakt, but why isnt there a way to import our Trakt collections to Kodi library?
How could you import your trakt collection to the library though. How would trakt know the locations of your files?
Hello,

My library in two different computers stopped synchronizing with trakt collection.
The movies/shows appear in kodi, and appear on trakt while I'm watching.
But doesn't appear on my trakt collection. Stoped working 2 days ago.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

(2020-06-05, 15:57)paulo.an.fonseca Wrote: Hello,

My library in two different computers stopped synchronizing with trakt collection.
The movies/shows appear in kodi, and appear on trakt while I'm watching.
But doesn't appear on my trakt collection. Stoped working 2 days ago.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks.

Same issue for me, somebody help please
Same issue is there for me.
Running Windows 10
Kodi 18.7 Stable
AMD Phenom II 965

Trakt V3.24
Trakt.py V4.1.0

TV Shows seem to be updating watched status but not my movies. I just did a complete makeover of my library and this is when I noticed it. Trakt stops a Movie scan at 17% when I manually run it but continues on to the TV scan.
Reauthorized Trakt. Removed and reinstalled Trakt. Just can't figure it out...

DEBUG Log

EDIT:
I rolled trakt.py back to V3.1.0 and it works.....if that's any help.
(2020-06-06, 16:42)flhthemi Wrote: Running Windows 10
Kodi 18.7 Stable
AMD Phenom II 965

Trakt V3.24
Trakt.py V4.1.0

TV Shows seem to be updating watched status but not my movies. I just did a complete makeover of my library and this is when I noticed it. Trakt stops a Movie scan at 17% when I manually run it but continues on to the TV scan.

DEBUG Log

EDIT:
I'm sorry for the noob question, but how do I roll back to a previous version of the trakt.py?
Trakt stopped updating watched status for movies for me as well. Came here to see if others are experiencing the same issue and it seems I'm not alone so I'll wait for the next release. Thanks, all =)
(2020-06-07, 02:18)Ronnie80 Wrote:
(2020-06-06, 16:42)flhthemi Wrote: Running Windows 10
Kodi 18.7 Stable
AMD Phenom II 965

Trakt V3.24
Trakt.py V4.1.0

DEBUG Log

EDIT:
I'm sorry for the noob question, but how do I roll back to a previous version of the trakt.py?

I would tell you how but I don't think the boss would want me to. I would think it won't be long until it's fixed so just hang tight.
Not trying to be a dork just want to keep things on the up and up with the moderators here Smile
Where can I find trakt.py old versions?
There is now an update to the Trakt addon and it has fixed the issue for me.

Thanks for the quick work!!
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35