• 13(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2015-03-28, 20:23)TheWiz Wrote: I did like you say here:
https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/issues/159

But still i get:

Using:
Kodi 14.2

Well thats outdated by now.
The important part is deleting the addon and deleting the settings.xml on the file system. After that you should install everything from the kodi repo, just as you would do with every addon.
Now it is working. Great work!

10x.
Hi ! I'm experiencing a weird bug after a show update (look at the collection progress, numbers are inverted) for all my shows ! In that case it is 87/134 and not the other way !
Using Kodi 14.0 with trakt 3.0.0
Do you know if this is a plugin bug or an api bug ?

Thanks in advance for your answers !
Synology DS1815+ / Kodi Krypton beta 3 with Madnox RC2 and Hyperspin 5TB FrontEnd
(2015-03-29, 15:31)Lockos Wrote: Hi ! I'm experiencing a weird bug after a show update (look at the collection progress, numbers are inverted) for all my shows ! In that case it is 87/134 and not the other way !

I would think that it's a trakt website bug, just hit em on twitter or via their support system
Hi there,

I'm quite a new user and I'm having some issues with the trakt addon. I cannot sync my trakt history of watched shows/movies back with Kodi.

When I launch the addon it get's to 7% show 22 of 32 and then gets stuck. Cannot even cancel the request.

Here's a log, hopefully this will help.

Quote:16:45:13 T:18446744073603958312 ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-X86/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/i686-linux-android-android-14/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/service.py", line 281, in run
sync.sync()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 945, in sync
self.__syncEpisodes()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 514, in __syncEpisodes
kodiShowsCollected, kodiShowsWatched = self.__kodiLoadShows()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 86, in __kodiLoadShows
show['seasons'] = utilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 390, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
episodeObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('episode', episode, mode)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 338, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
episode['collected_at'] = convertDateTimeToUTC(data['dateadded'])
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 420, in convertDateTimeToUTC
utc = local.astimezone(tzutc())
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.dateutil/lib/dateutil/tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
if self._isdst(dt):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.dateutil/lib/dateutil/tz.py", line 157, in _isdst
return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
ValueError: timestamp out of range for platform time_t

I've also found a similar problem was faced in this project - maybe this will be of help too? https://github.com/SiCKRAGETV/sickrage-i...issues/840

Please let me know if I can provide more info on this. Not sure how to get it to work, but would like trakt and Kodi to both be in sync and upto date.

Thanks heaps!
My rating dialog pops up but it is not in focus that is I can not select a rating with just the keyboard/remote. Edit: Appears to be an issue with beta version the stable version does not have this behavior. I submitted an issue on github.

Is there a central place for themes? I seen a thread, and the xperience1080 skin has their own custom layout. It would be nice to see everyone's modifications in one place.
(2015-03-31, 06:15)gligorkot Wrote: Hi there,

I'm quite a new user and I'm having some issues with the trakt addon. I cannot sync my trakt history of watched shows/movies back with Kodi.

When I launch the addon it get's to 7% show 22 of 32 and then gets stuck. Cannot even cancel the request.

Here's a log, hopefully this will help.

Quote:16:45:13 T:18446744073603958312 ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/jenkins/workspace/Android-X86/tools/depends/xbmc-depends/i686-linux-android-android-14/lib/python2.6/threading.py", line 532, in __bootstrap_inner
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/service.py", line 281, in run
sync.sync()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 945, in sync
self.__syncEpisodes()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 514, in __syncEpisodes
kodiShowsCollected, kodiShowsWatched = self.__kodiLoadShows()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/sync.py", line 86, in __kodiLoadShows
show['seasons'] = utilities.kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects(data)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 390, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObjects
episodeObject = kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject('episode', episode, mode)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 338, in kodiRpcToTraktMediaObject
episode['collected_at'] = convertDateTimeToUTC(data['dateadded'])
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.trakt/utilities.py", line 420, in convertDateTimeToUTC
utc = local.astimezone(tzutc())
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.dateutil/lib/dateutil/tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
if self._isdst(dt):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.module.dateutil/lib/dateutil/tz.py", line 157, in _isdst
return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
ValueError: timestamp out of range for platform time_t

I've also found a similar problem was faced in this project - maybe this will be of help too? https://github.com/SiCKRAGETV/sickrage-i...issues/840

Please let me know if I can provide more info on this. Not sure how to get it to work, but would like trakt and Kodi to both be in sync and upto date.

Thanks heaps!

Just read back on this thread, starting with this post: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1964739
2 things
- when i lanuch trakt, it gets stuck at 22% any idea?
- isnt it anymore possible to manually rate/ toggle watched status with the context menu? This was possible earlier..
Hi,
is it suppose to scroble Pulsar content? What are the req.? Cause its not scrobling for me. And its currently just a scroble, right? No trakt.tv content, like calendar, etc.v Right??
(2015-04-01, 08:24)Skank Wrote: 2 things
- when i lanuch trakt, it gets stuck at 22% any idea?
- isnt it anymore possible to manually rate/ toggle watched status with the context menu? This was possible earlier..

- Are you using the beta?
- Context menu is coming back in the next version.

(2015-04-01, 21:27)dziubelis Wrote: Hi,
is it suppose to scroble Pulsar content? What are the req.? Cause its not scrobling for me. And its currently just a scroble, right? No trakt.tv content, like calendar, etc.v Right??

No clue what Pulsar is or does. Well it has some more things then scrobble, like library sync, ratings, etc
Calendar is done via extendedinfo at the moment, but you will need a skin that's supporting it.
Not sure.
Its 3.0.0
Deleted everything from trakt.
Redownloaded from repo
Now when i launch program it get stuck at synchronizing movies 70%
Cant give log, cause kodi freezes.
And when i restart, it overrides the log..
(2015-03-29, 15:31)Lockos Wrote: Hi ! I'm experiencing a weird bug after a show update (look at the collection progress, numbers are inverted) for all my shows ! In that case it is 87/134 and not the other way !

please consider turning off your ad blocker for trakt.tv. the server bills don't pay itself.
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
Is there a way of marking TV shows or movies in kodi as seen if I have them marked as seen on trakt? Or does this only work the other way around?
(2015-04-01, 23:53)Razze Wrote: No clue what Pulsar is or does. Well it has some more things then scrobble, like library sync, ratings, etc
Calendar is done via extendedinfo at the moment, but you will need a skin that's supporting it.
Well, as it states - Pulsar is Universal Streaming Smile
I will try extended info, for calendar thingie, wish it was more of a stand alone add-on like on MediaPortal Wink
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35