• 45(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2015-09-10, 09:25)Razze Wrote:
(2015-09-10, 01:38)P0wderKeg Wrote: I think this was talked about before, is there anyway to add the Trakt rating to the kodi database? Then skins can access this and display the rating, like it does the imdb now.

If your talking about the rating and not your rating, then no there is now way anymore.

Is that just a limitation on the v2 api? not available? Man sure would be nice if it was.
^^ Any idea why is it now 30min again on trakt website?

(2015-08-21, 16:06)Razze Wrote:
(2015-08-21, 14:20)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Episodes on trakt website definitely use runtime from thetvdb.com which unfortunately counts commercials.
For example:
Friends
trakt.tv - 30min
thetvdb.com - 30min
themoviedb.org - 22min

Nope, the page just wasn't refreshed yet. I just triggered an update via the vip membership and it shows 22 mins now.
No idea here, but I've triggered an update for you and it's showing 22 minutes again... :perplexed:
(2015-09-12, 12:18)P0wderKeg Wrote:
(2015-09-10, 09:25)Razze Wrote:
(2015-09-10, 01:38)P0wderKeg Wrote: I think this was talked about before, is there anyway to add the Trakt rating to the kodi database? Then skins can access this and display the rating, like it does the imdb now.

If your talking about the rating and not your rating, then no there is now way anymore.

Is that just a limitation on the v2 api? not available? Man sure would be nice if it was.

Depends how you see it, you could say it's an limitation in Kodi or you could say it's a limitation of trakt v2 api.
The thing is, our Kodi scrapers can't send headers, and trakt v2 needs headers to function.
I found a solution to a known issue that seems silly once you think about it. I had been trying to import my trakt.tv library collections into kodi and it kept failing and i tried everything and looked everywhere. It turns out the issue was if your profile in trakt.tv is set to private the plugin even with the login details entered is unable to import the information. Once i turned private off i was able to sync up without a problem. I wanted to share this with everyone and if this is the wrong spot i apologize i just wanted to help everyone who is having this issue.
(2015-09-13, 08:03)Malekar Wrote: I found a solution to a known issue that seems silly once you think about it. I had been trying to import my trakt.tv library collections into kodi and it kept failing and i tried everything and looked everywhere. It turns out the issue was if your profile in trakt.tv is set to private the plugin even with the login details entered is unable to import the information. Once i turned private off i was able to sync up without a problem. I wanted to share this with everyone and if this is the wrong spot i apologize i just wanted to help everyone who is having this issue.

This is a bug in the api then, please fill a support ticket at support.trakt.tv
It's not supposed to be that way.
(2015-09-17, 22:29)komplex Wrote: It's been stuck like for about 15 minutes now

If i look in the log right now i see this
Code:
21:12:17 T:59348   ERROR: C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py:90: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.
                                              InsecurePlatformWarning
21:12:26 T:59348   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 328, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 939, in sync
                                                self.__syncEpisodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 524, in __syncEpisodes
                                                traktShowsCollected, traktShowsWatched = self.__traktLoadShows()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 133, in __traktLoadShows
                                                show = show.to_dict()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\objects\show.py", line 39, in to_dict
                                                for season in self.seasons.values()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\objects\season.py", line 26, in to_dict
                                                result = self.to_identifier()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\objects\season.py", line 17, in to_identifier
                                                for episode in self.episodes.values()
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\objects\episode.py", line 38, in to_dict
                                                'last_watched_at': to_iso8601(self.last_watched_at),
                                              File "C:\Users\KompLeX\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.trakt\lib\trakt\core\helpers.py", line 27, in to_iso8601
                                                return value.strftime('%Y-%m-%dT%H:%M:%S') + '.000-00:00'
                                            ValueError: year=200 is before 1900; the datetime strftime() methods require year >= 1900

Also clicking cancel does nothing i had to close it by killing kodi in task manager

One of your episodes seems to be scraped to the year 200. So check your data in kodi please.
Hey, I'm getting error about time of lastplayed...
Code:
convertDateTimeToUTC(data.pop('lastplayed'))
http://pastebin.com/YLi3rSW6
I've seen the previous comments about it, and I'm familier with SQL,
I found some files without creation date, or with invalid lastplayed, but I fixed them all (1970-01-01 00:00:00)
I also fixed all the aired date in the episode table...
I Have no history in Trakt website, and I cannpt find more errors...
any Idea what else casuing it ?

EDIT: Restart solve it.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2015-09-18, 02:24)komplex Wrote: I moved all the TV shows that have episodes in them to a different folder and had trakt scan again and it still happens o_O the only thing that changed in the last day is i've been trying about emby but even if i disable that i still get the same error from trakt

I'm sorry, but it seems like emby damaged your database. Thats the reason that it is not in the official Kodi addon repository.
Nothing I can do about that. You might be able to repair your database, if you know sql.
Isn't Embly like Media Companion?
Why not use Media Companion?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-09-18, 15:34)marhutchy Wrote: Isn't Embly like Media Companion?

Your probably confusing embly http://emby.media/ with http://kodi.wiki/view/Ember_Media_Manager
(2015-09-18, 16:15)Razze Wrote:
(2015-09-18, 15:34)marhutchy Wrote: Isn't Embly like Media Companion?

Your probably confusing embly http://emby.media/ with http://kodi.wiki/view/Ember_Media_Manager

Exactly what I did.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Razze is there an issue with watched status ? I use trakt which keeps my accounts synced.Recently nothing is being marked as watched (especially strm files )previously had nil issues. I am trying to get to the bottom of this . Any idea ?
Nope, normal files were still working yesterday.
Also having issue now, but been using Trakt since version 2.x without issues.

Code:
11:38:51 T:4232   ERROR: Exception in thread trakt-sync:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
                                                self.run()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\service.py", line 328, in run
                                                sync.sync()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 939, in sync
                                                self.__syncEpisodes()
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 545, in __syncEpisodes
                                                self.__addEpisodesToKodiWatched(traktShowsWatched, kodiShowsWatched, kodiShowsCollected)
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\sync.py", line 306, in __addEpisodesToKodiWatched
                                                episodes.append({'episodeid': episode['ids']['episodeid'], 'playcount': episode['plays'], "lastplayed": utilities.convertUtcToDateTime(episode['last_watched_at'])})
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.trakt\utilities.py", line 456, in convertUtcToDateTime
                                                local = utc.astimezone(tzlocal())
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 113, in utcoffset
                                                if self._isdst(dt):
                                              File "C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.dateutil\lib\dateutil\tz.py", line 157, in _isdst
                                                return time.localtime(timestamp+time.timezone).tm_isdst
                                            ValueError: (22, 'Invalid argument')
  • 45(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35