• 6(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2015-03-09, 23:26)freem@n Wrote: is the trakt context menu gonna have a comeback? I would like it for the ability to rate shows & seasons and of course to re-rate movies & episodes without having to watch them again.

The first thing we will readd is the possibility to call this in skins, the context menu should be pretty simple when this is running again.
(2015-03-09, 17:16)Razze Wrote:
(2015-03-09, 16:25)sunami Wrote: After updating to 3.0.0, scroobing doesn't seem to work. I have tried removing/reinstalling, deleting the script.trakt folder.

Logs after performing manual sync
Code:
22:11:17 T:89308   DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: Performing a manual sync.
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: Starting synchronization with Trakt.tv
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Movies Sync] Getting movie data from Kodi
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Movies Sync] Getting movie collection from Trakt.tv
22:11:17 T:92128    INFO: [script.trakt] requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool: Resetting dropped connection:
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool: "GET /sync/collection/movies HTTP/1.1" 401 None
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: response returned content-type: 'text/html', falling back to raw data
22:11:17 T:92128 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: request failed: Unauthorized - "OAuth must be provided" (code: 401)
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Movies Sync] Error getting Trakt.tv movie list, aborting movie Sync.

------------- truncated list of shows---------------

22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool: "GET /sync/collection/shows HTTP/1.1" 401 None
22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: response returned content-type: 'text/html', falling back to raw data
22:11:21 T:92128 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: request failed: Unauthorized - "OAuth must be provided" (code: 401)
22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Episodes Sync] Invalid Trakt.tv show list, possible error getting data from Trakt, aborting Trakt.tv collection update.
22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Episodes Sync] Error getting Trakt.tv collected show list, aborting tv show sync.
22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Sync] Finished synchronization with Trakt.tv

Seems like your login on startup wasn't successful. Might want to restart and try again.
Maybe even add a startup delay or if its openELEC a wait for network - if your using wlan.

I am using it on a windows PC that is connected by ethernet.

Forcing a re-login by setting a wrong password, which pops up the wrong password message and then correcting it seems to have fix the issue.
(2015-03-10, 07:43)sunami Wrote:
(2015-03-09, 17:16)Razze Wrote:
(2015-03-09, 16:25)sunami Wrote: After updating to 3.0.0, scroobing doesn't seem to work. I have tried removing/reinstalling, deleting the script.trakt folder.

Logs after performing manual sync
Code:
22:11:17 T:89308   DEBUG: [script.trakt] service: Performing a manual sync.
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: Starting synchronization with Trakt.tv
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Movies Sync] Getting movie data from Kodi
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Movies Sync] Getting movie collection from Trakt.tv
22:11:17 T:92128    INFO: [script.trakt] requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool: Resetting dropped connection:
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool: "GET /sync/collection/movies HTTP/1.1" 401 None
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: response returned content-type: 'text/html', falling back to raw data
22:11:17 T:92128 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: request failed: Unauthorized - "OAuth must be provided" (code: 401)
22:11:17 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Movies Sync] Error getting Trakt.tv movie list, aborting movie Sync.

------------- truncated list of shows---------------

22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] requests.packages.urllib3.connectionpool: "GET /sync/collection/shows HTTP/1.1" 401 None
22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: response returned content-type: 'text/html', falling back to raw data
22:11:21 T:92128 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: request failed: Unauthorized - "OAuth must be provided" (code: 401)
22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Episodes Sync] Invalid Trakt.tv show list, possible error getting data from Trakt, aborting Trakt.tv collection update.
22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Episodes Sync] Error getting Trakt.tv collected show list, aborting tv show sync.
22:11:21 T:92128   DEBUG: [script.trakt] sync: [Sync] Finished synchronization with Trakt.tv

Seems like your login on startup wasn't successful. Might want to restart and try again.
Maybe even add a startup delay or if its openELEC a wait for network - if your using wlan.

I am using it on a windows PC that is connected by ethernet.

Forcing a re-login by setting a wrong password, which pops up the wrong password message and then correcting it seems to have fix the issue.

Well, ethernet still needs time to boot up, so your system might be so fast, that your ethernet is not connected when we try to login.
(2015-03-08, 12:48)Razze Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 11:34)immerc Wrote: So, keyboard input doesn't seem to work anymore, or at least there's no way to tell how many hearts you're giving it when using a keyboard. For me, that has made it unusable.

The heart you've selected is still bigger than all others.
You can also read the rating your giving right below this, don't know how you would not be able to tell what your rating.

I'm running Kodi on a Amazon Fire TV == ever since the update I can't seem to set the rating with my remote -- the only button that works is the 'back' or the same as 'esc' which I have no idea what it did do for TrakT -- ratingHuh

plus I can't see the Hearts rating either ... Please put it back -- I don't want to have to get my mouse/trackpad out everytime I want to rate a movie or show.
(2015-03-10, 17:38)Hi8 Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 12:48)Razze Wrote:
(2015-03-08, 11:34)immerc Wrote: So, keyboard input doesn't seem to work anymore, or at least there's no way to tell how many hearts you're giving it when using a keyboard. For me, that has made it unusable.

The heart you've selected is still bigger than all others.
You can also read the rating your giving right below this, don't know how you would not be able to tell what your rating.

I'm running Kodi on a Amazon Fire TV == ever since the update I can't seem to set the rating with my remote -- the only button that works is the 'back' or the same as 'esc' which I have no idea what it did do for TrakT -- ratingHuh

plus I can't see the Hearts rating either ... Please put it back -- I don't want to have to get my mouse/trackpad out everytime I want to rate a movie or show.

Thats caused by the old settings.xml had another user confirm it was working again when he removed it and restarted Kodi, as suggested in the first post in this topic.
Might also want to check here: https://github.com/Razzeee/script.trakt/issues/159
Greetings,

I'm new to trakt (currently installing this addon for the 1st time) and have (what i hope is) a simple question for all you experienced trakt users...

I would like to use addon to "scrobble" anything I watch on KODI, so in Settings, Scrobbling, I have left the defaults settings (Scrobble movies/TV show episodes) and enabled "Show notification on scrobble", but...

I do not want to syncronize anything to my KODI library (either from trakt to KODI or from KODI to trakt), so here's my question...

What should I disable (or do I have to disable anything) in the Service, Movies, or TV Episodes sections (in Settings, Syncronize) to prevent this addon from updating my KODI library or trakt account (collection/history)?

In other words, if I leave the "Sync collection on library update or cleaning" in the Service section as disabled (by default), will this prevent the actions of the "Add/Mark" options enabled (by default) in the following Movies/TV Episodes sections, or must they be disabled individually, to prevent these actions (independently of the "Sync collection..." setting in the Service section)?

Any clarification, would be greatly appreciated.
"Sync collection on library update or cleaning" has to be disabled. As long as you don't trigger a manual update via pressing on Trakt under addons you should be fine.
If you want to prevent this too, just disable every in the sync tab
(2015-03-10, 19:30)Razze Wrote: "Sync collection on library update or cleaning" has to be disabled. As long as you don't trigger a manual update via pressing on Trakt under addons you should be fine.
If you want to prevent this too, just disable every in the sync tab

Razze, I appreciate your prompt reply and your excellent work on this addon (I've been following since the trakt API update)... Thanks!
Noticed that when paused the hit play it repost to my wall. Can this be fixed to only post when first playing movie and not When paused then replayed.
(2015-03-10, 21:26)wacky_35016 Wrote: Noticed that when paused the hit play it repost to my wall. Can this be fixed to only post when first playing movie and not When paused then replayed.
i dont use fb or twitter so dont have firsthand experience but i have been following discussion of this issue on trakt vip forum, apparrently it requires action on trakt developer(s) side, on the trakt vip forum @Razze indicated its now a matter of waiting for action on the trakt side

in summary, its a known issue that has been discussed with trakt developer(s), currently awaiting there action, will try to update this post with links to related info

i am pasting a bit of the discussion on trakt vip forum below (paraphrased), the first two quote boxes contain posts from other users with same problem, the last two quote boxes contain the responses from razze:

Quote:I made a clean installation of Trakt addon 3.0.0 and the problem with facebook is still there.

When I pause / un-pause the movie, the trakt share the "Watching Text:" at Facebook timeline ALL THE TIME Sad
Quote: Hi. I have the exact same problem as person above. My addon is scrobbling whenever I pause, seek or do anything. Twitter side, there is no problem, I don't know if it's twitter API rejected and identical tweet or the addon is working fine. Facebook side...well, it gets posted over and over again. That's a big problem, and I do care about FB sharing. I hope it gets fixed soon, I don't know what to do!! made a clean installation of Trakt addon 3.0.0 and the problem with facebook is still there
responses from razze:
Quote:As I wrote at the top. It is still there and expected, until trakt gets time to fix it on the trakt server side.
Quote:It's a waiting game at the moment. trakt is aware of the bug, so we will just have to wait.
Thank. I hope it's trakt fault, but was not happening with 2.3.3. I still like this add on either way. Thanks again for all the hard work.
Hi,

I am a user of trakt.tv since 2011, but had stopped using the trakt KODI addon for a long time. I just installed today and launched the addon, to sync my movie and tv show collection with trakt.tv. While the movie sync went fine, the tv show sync hung while attempting to remove episodes from my trakt.tv collection. Here is my kodi.log. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-03-10, 22:27)wacky_35016 Wrote: Thank. I hope it's trakt fault, but was not happening with 2.3.3. I still like this add on either way. Thanks again for all the hard work.
correct, razze would be best at giving details but the changes made to the trakt api with v2 is almost certainly part of the issue, the old version of the add-on had options for 'send call on seek' and 'send call on resume', they sound like they would be related but im not sure they even apply to v2 of the api
(2015-03-10, 22:41)bsoriano Wrote: Hi,

I am a user of trakt.tv since 2011, but had stopped using the trakt KODI addon for a long time. I just installed today and launched the addon, to sync my movie and tv show collection with trakt.tv. While the movie sync went fine, the tv show sync hung while attempting to remove episodes from my trakt.tv collection. Here is my kodi.log. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Bart

That's a log from the old version. Your update probably had some problems. Check the FAQ in the first post, should solve your problem
(2015-03-10, 22:41)bsoriano Wrote: Hi,

Regards,

Bart
i glanced at your log and first thing i noticed is something razze pointed out earlier in following post:
(2015-03-07, 11:42)Razze Wrote: In general the old logfiles will have [trakt] and the new will show [script.trakt]
i am seeing [trakt] vs [script.trakt] so it would probably be a good idea to read through previous posts detailing procedures for installing or upgrading to latest version

edit - posting at same time lol
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35