• 48(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Use Kodi to unwatch the episodes concerned and then mark them as watched - this fixes the date problem.

(2015-10-11, 23:08)TRaSH Wrote: I updated a few of my tv shows for a better quality.
Then I wanted to force a trakt update to notice it keeps stuck on 1%.
After some searching I found the issue could be because of the date added or watched is between a certain year like year 2000.
I checked my mysql db and found a few entry's in date added with the year 2000.
Anyone know a fast way to edit the date added to something else with a mysql command ?
hmm,
somehow it got solved today.
i enabled the debugging in the trakt add-on
then rebooted
then i started the add-on in the apps location so it would upate the watched status and it worked without any issues.
weird ?
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
Hi

A couple of versions back i tried to use my trakt account on both my pc xbmc/kodi and my mediaplayer (back then a TLBB now a HTPC).
It did not work and something got really wrong.

Is it possible to use the same trakt account on several different kodi installations?
Asus s1-at5nm10e - Netgear READY NAS 102 - Wired -
-Receiver Pioneer VSX-529-K - ASUS RT-AC58U - USB HDD connected Seagate - SONY BRAVIA KDL-55W955B - Netgear ReadyNAS 102
(2015-10-18, 15:25)ToddeSwe Wrote: Hi

A couple of versions back i tried to use my trakt account on both my pc xbmc/kodi and my mediaplayer (back then a TLBB now a HTPC).
It did not work and something got really wrong.

Is it possible to use the same trakt account on several different kodi installations?

Absolutely. I use trakt to sync multiple kodi installations as well as a plex server
Since yesterday, out of nowhere as far as I can see, Trakt seemed to have stopped working for me. After watcing an episode, no pop-up box appears to rate an episode.
Even unmarking as watched manually, and marking it wachted, doesn't make it sync to trakt.

In the logging the only Trakt related thing I see is:

20:54:38 T:5488 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: request failed: Not Found - "method exists, but no record found" (code: 404)

Trakt shows it's up to v3.0.4. I've also tried authenticating it again (which works). Lauching Trakt seems to indicate it is syncing stuff - but after checking the trakt website, the episodes don't
show up.

It is with Kodi v15.2 rc3.

Anybody know what the issue could be?

Edit: I am watching episodes with Genesis btw. But I have been using that for a while and always worked fine (that add-on is also currently working without issues).
i am having a few issues that i am hoping someone can help me iron out. Everything was working great for months 2 instances of kodi, 1 windows & 1 Fire Stick. Syncying between worked flawlessly.

I had a crash on the fire stick so had to reinstall everything. Tried to reinstall the app, got to the authorization window and it would not let me authorize to my account using the pin. I went to the settings on Trakt and removed all instances linking kodi to trakt. Went back to my windows computer, tried to reauthorize and no go. I tried uninstalling, deleting everything trakt related in my folders and reinstall, no luck. Tried reboots, tried everything.

When i go to the Pin site, i get the authorize account window, but then the code doesnt work for either install. Below is the only things in the log trakt related or that i see errors on, and these pop when i try to authorize from inside Kodi.

22:11:41 T:1568 ERROR: C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py:100: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ormwarning.
InsecurePlatformWarning
22:11:43 T:1568 ERROR: No handlers could be found for logger "traktapi"

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for the help!
(2015-10-18, 21:13)Seven_PRX Wrote: Since yesterday, out of nowhere as far as I can see, Trakt seemed to have stopped working for me. After watcing an episode, no pop-up box appears to rate an episode.
Even unmarking as watched manually, and marking it wachted, doesn't make it sync to trakt.

In the logging the only Trakt related thing I see is:

20:54:38 T:5488 WARNING: [script.trakt] trakt.interfaces.base: request failed: Not Found - "method exists, but no record found" (code: 404)

Trakt shows it's up to v3.0.4. I've also tried authenticating it again (which works). Lauching Trakt seems to indicate it is syncing stuff - but after checking the trakt website, the episodes don't
show up.

It is with Kodi v15.2 rc3.

Anybody know what the issue could be?

Edit: I am watching episodes with Genesis btw. But I have been using that for a while and always worked fine (that add-on is also currently working without issues).

I am having the exact same thing here, 15.2 (not beta). Everything working fine yesterday, nothing today (Oct. 20, 2015). Not sure how to enable logging--I'm an extremely non-technical user--but I'd like to get this back working again. Seems I'm not the only one experiencing this issue.

Please and thanks.
Follow the link and read debug log (wiki)
LibreElec Kodi | Aeon MQ ?
TRaSH, that doesn't work here. It said "uploaded with ID: (gives an ID# and a URL) but that URL is broken and it doesn't send email. I can't find xbmc.log in my file system either. I'm not a computer tech, so please understand that my knowledge of this is nearly zero. Something flashes at the top that said sending email failed, see error log, but I don't even know where to find *that*. Starting to go into a blind panic here. I'm a 66 YO writer not a young tech! Sorry for being daft, but I just want to get my Trakt back working by any means possible. Thanks.
There is def something wrong, and like others here are saying, it startes yesterday.
I thought it was because I was not on 15.2 so I upgraded, still no scrobbling.
Hope someone with knowledge can take a look when they have time, meanwhile I have to check in manually.
I think trakt is having api problems. Read about it from other users, trakt hasn't confirmed it yet and as long as there is no debug log I can't confirm either.
So let's just wait a bit for them to recover or a debug log showing up Smile

(2015-10-21, 04:23)win88ice2004 Wrote: i am having a few issues that i am hoping someone can help me iron out. Everything was working great for months 2 instances of kodi, 1 windows & 1 Fire Stick. Syncying between worked flawlessly.

I had a crash on the fire stick so had to reinstall everything. Tried to reinstall the app, got to the authorization window and it would not let me authorize to my account using the pin. I went to the settings on Trakt and removed all instances linking kodi to trakt. Went back to my windows computer, tried to reauthorize and no go. I tried uninstalling, deleting everything trakt related in my folders and reinstall, no luck. Tried reboots, tried everything.

When i go to the Pin site, i get the authorize account window, but then the code doesnt work for either install. Below is the only things in the log trakt related or that i see errors on, and these pop when i try to authorize from inside Kodi.

22:11:41 T:1568 ERROR: C:\Users\HTPC\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py:100: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ormwarning.
InsecurePlatformWarning
22:11:43 T:1568 ERROR: No handlers could be found for logger "traktapi"

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance for the help!

Did you install this via the official repo?
(2015-10-21, 08:49)larionlarion Wrote: There is def something wrong, and like others here are saying, it startes yesterday.
I thought it was because I was not on 15.2 so I upgraded, still no scrobbling.
Hope someone with knowledge can take a look when they have time, meanwhile I have to check in manually.

I had to do the same, I watched an episode and when it finished there were no "rating" no "watched" marked on my trakt.tv account, I tried to reinstall trakt add-on but it keeps showing errors
Same problem here.
I was just browsing and saw that you guys are encountering the same problem that I'm having. I thought it was because I disabled 'Show notification on scrobble'. Will enable it and see what happens.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Also got problems since yesterday, enabled debug log and this is what I get when launching the add-on:

Code:
06:56 4660.990723 T:1447584832 ERROR: /storage/.kodi/addons/script.module.requests/lib/requests/packages/urllib3/util/ssl_.py:100: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/latest/security.html#insecureplatformwarning.

Haven't checked out, but some problems with API SSL?

[edit]Never mind, saw the same error message a few posts above, ![/edit]
I can't believe this!
I just deleted the add-on's respective data folder and now I can't get authorization.

I was using github's version but I'm not getting authorization.

I installed from Kodi, but still not getting authorization.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35