• 49(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2015-10-21, 15:20)marhutchy Wrote: I can't believe this!
I just deleted the add-on's respective data folder and now I can't get authorization.

Same here
I think they're having problems with SSL, I had the same problem with SATS ( Add-on : Stream All The Sources ) that uses the same authorization method as Trakt Add-on but after I deselect "Use HTTPS" on its settings it runs perfectly
I installed this yesterday and the pin didn't work to authorize the app. At least now I know it isn't just me. Why did you remove the ability to simply login? That still works on my other devices.
I revoked Kodi's access from my Trakt account and tried re-authorizing - same old same old Sad

-------------

One more thing: does the watched context menu script working.
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
MiniPC: LibreELEC 8.2.1
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
Am I invisible? Is nobody reading my posts anymore? Smile

The api is having problems, it's nothing you can fix with reinstalling or new auth.
The problem might even be down to cloudflare having problems today.
(2015-10-21, 16:04)Razze Wrote: Am I invisible? Is nobody reading my posts anymore? Smile

The api is having problems, it's nothing you can fix with reinstalling or new auth.

I'm sorry. I thought it was just an assumption.
I tried all that because I wanted to produce the log for you to see.

Does the context menu add-ons work?
Laptop: Dell Inspiron i7559-2512BLK | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Intel Core i7 6700HQ (2.60 GHz) | 1 TB + 8 GB SSHD
Kodi 18.3
Sharing Media: SMB (HDD: 2 TB, 1 TB) | Media Manager/Organizer - Media Companion
(2015-10-21, 16:13)marhutchy Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 16:04)Razze Wrote: Am I invisible? Is nobody reading my posts anymore? Smile

It should, but with the api being down/having problems it will only set the watched flag locally.
(2015-10-21, 16:22)Razze Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 16:13)marhutchy Wrote:

It should, but with the api being down/having problems it will only set the watched flag locally.

Does this mean that it's a waiting game until they sort stuff out, and it'll fix itself? or do we have to do something to get it up and running after things are sorted their end?
The Plex developer said

After some more testing it appears this is a result of the plugin not supporting SNI.

https://github.com/trakt/Plex-Trakt-Scro...issues/233
(2015-10-21, 16:38)lobotomy Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 16:22)Razze Wrote:
(2015-10-21, 16:13)marhutchy Wrote: I'm sorry. I thought it was just an assumption.

Does this mean that it's a waiting game until they sort stuff out, and it'll fix itself? or do we have to do something to get it up and running after things are sorted their end?

Well, it should be a waiting game, unless they really broke something in the migration. Then it's also a waiting game, as they would need to fix it or I need to push a new update to the trakt addon.
Authorization working now for me.

Kodi 18.3
(2015-10-21, 20:06)marhutchy Wrote: Authorization working now for me.

Me too, finally
Everything worked for me. I just watched an anime and it scrobbled successfully. Nevertheless here's my log - LINK.
Kodi 18.3
I am trying to get playback sync working. I have Plex and Kodi. Plex is able to update the playback progress fine using their tract plugin but Kodi does not update. Does playback sync work? I tried master and beta.
Seems to be working now!

Must have sorted itself out. Just to confirm, if i have multiple installations, i have to use the same code correct? or do i need a new code for each installation?
(2015-10-22, 03:10)win88ice2004 Wrote: Seems to be working now!

Must have sorted itself out. Just to confirm, if i have multiple installations, i have to use the same code correct? or do i need a new code for each installation?

Should use a new one for each.
It might work when you do it in the same 10 minutes that you generated the code. But they go invalid quiet fast.
  • 49(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35