• 86(current)
Trakt.tv v3
Sorry, I confused the version numbers. 3.0.4 is correct, it should still link up fine against the two files posted above.
(2017-02-03, 21:13)Razze Wrote: Sorry, I confused the version numbers. 3.0.4 is correct, it should still link up fine against the two files posted above.

Should I uninstall SALTS as well and then wipe off all traces of Trakt again to get 3.0.4 to be "compatiable"?
(2017-02-03, 22:20)ItsJuniorJ Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 21:13)Razze Wrote: Sorry, I confused the version numbers. 3.0.4 is correct, it should still link up fine against the two files posted above.

Should I uninstall SALTS as well and then wipe off all traces of Trakt again to get 3.0.4 to be "compatiable"?

I'm not discussing salts with you, as it's a banned addon. Taking that into account, you should delete it and keep it deleted.
(2017-02-03, 22:35)Razze Wrote:
(2017-02-03, 22:20)ItsJuniorJ Wrote:

I'm not discussing salts with you, as it's a banned addon. Taking that into account, you should delete it and keep it deleted.

I didn't even know that! I'm not new to Kodi but I'm definitely new to the specifics and details of addons etc I better do some homework here. Apologies!
sorry when this is asked before - i did not read all replys because there are a lot ...

I love this addon and use it now for a long time and everything was/is fine. My Question would be: Is it possible to update "Playcount" from Trakt.tv too? Not just watched/unwatched status.

Because i had to make a fresh System and after update all watched movies have playcount 1. On Trakt.tv they have the real numbers.

thanks for you work.
Question 
Raze,

I am running OMAC on my Raspberry Pi 2. Everything with Trakt Addon works except it is not pulling down from trakt.tv what I have already watched. I see all my lists in Exodus but they don't show what I already have viewed. Any ideas? I watched a movie last night and it did send that info up to the trakt.tv servers and marked it as watched.

Thank you!
Hi,

I just wanted to add myself to the list of folks having issues with trakt syncing. I'm running Kodi v15.2 on the Minix Neo 8h-Plus, trakt addon 3.0.7. I have installed the 2 script modules .ZIPs from a few posts back, and am able to authorise trakt addon, but none of the syncing or scrobbling works. I noticed you mentioned that the trakt addon is broken for Kodi 13-15, is that still the case?

Thanks a lot for any help.

EDIT

After installing the 2 script modules, I uninstalled and reinstalled the trakt addon, and now everything seems to be working.
(2017-02-08, 10:57)lamensterms Wrote: Hi,

I just wanted to add myself to the list of folks having issues with trakt syncing. I'm running Kodi v15.2 on the Minix Neo 8h-Plus, trakt addon 3.0.7. I have installed the 2 script modules .ZIPs from a few posts back, and am able to authorise trakt addon, but none of the syncing or scrobbling works. I noticed you mentioned that the trakt addon is broken for Kodi 13-15, is that still the case?

Thanks a lot for any help.

EDIT

After installing the 2 script modules, I uninstalled and reinstalled the trakt addon, and now everything seems to be working.

Yes, should still be broken for 13-15, as the feedback on those zips is pretty mixed
No worries, thanks a lot for the reply and ongoing support, Razze.
Hi Razze! I had all my Kodi devices finally working with Trakt.tv. but now one of my Firesticks is not showing again what I've watched already. I see Trakt is at version 3.1.7 on 16.1. I've tried to check for updates and it is not seeing 3.1.9 out there? When this has broke lately doing a fresh Kodi install has been the fix. I'd like to figure this out so I don't have to always do the fresh install. Any ideas what all of a sudden things are breaking for me?
I updated to Kodi 17 and I noticed that the Trakt Plugin is not syncing playback progress to Kodi. Watched status syncs fine (IE when I watch something and complete it on plex, it would sync it as watched on kodi when I run the plugin), and playback progress syncs from Kodi to Plex (ie watch something half way on kodi, progress would sync to plex). However when watching an episode say half way in plex, using trakt on kodi does not update the playback progress of that episode. No idea what the issue could be. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Via the "/pin/999" command to sync the Trakt app I constantly receive a: "Can not connect to Trakt - Trakt.tv PIN authorisation failed" message. What's usually the cause of this? ATV2/14.2 user.
Hi everyone

I have libreelec set up on 5 pi's. I use trakt on 2 pi's. Both were working until I rebuilt one. Since rebuilding I have been unable to update trakt.

I have rebuilt the pi. The same version of libreelec which is working in the other room. Installed the add-on. Activated it successfully. Installed the context menu addons. I cannot get the context menus to populate with trakt options. Finishing films or marking them as watched fails to prompt the ratings

Where shall I get the trakt logs?

My account is activated as it synced my library
Can anyone help

Thanks
Nick.
(2017-02-08, 18:33)Razze Wrote: Yes, should still be broken for 13-15, as the feedback on those zips is pretty mixed

New log file for you: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eui6fk635n5b3xb/kodi.log?dl=0
Is there any way you can scrobble the shows you are watching using the HDHomerun Addon with DVR service?
  • 86(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35