• 99(current)
Trakt.tv v3
(2018-02-09, 03:45)ltfearme Wrote: Can't believe I missed the setting "Sync collecton on library update or cleaning". Anyway that resolves my issue.

I think I may have missed it because I was associating "collection" with sending my library collected items.
 Yeah, I also thought this was confusing, especially reading it in the context of your question. Not sure how to word it better.
Can i stop this plugin from adding all my movies and tv series from kodi to the trakt collection?
I just want it to add the shows and movies i watch to the collection.
(2018-02-26, 22:11)ShadoX Wrote: Can i stop this plugin from adding all my movies and tv series from kodi to the trakt collection?
 No, that usecase is not supported
I have a rather dumb question: do you simply run this and it scrobbles everything to Trakt from Kodi in the background? How often do you need to run it??
I've always used Trakt just for keeping track of what i've watched which works well. But what i really want is to track the progress of lets say a movie across 2 different Kodi devices. So pause on one and pick up where i left off on the other. From what i've read your script will handle this but can you please guide me how to set that up?

Sorry kind of a Trakt novice...

Thanks for your great work and help in advance all!
(2018-03-08, 18:30)nealsil Wrote: I have a rather dumb question: do you simply run this and it scrobbles everything to Trakt from Kodi in the background? How often do you need to run it??
I've always used Trakt just for keeping track of what i've watched which works well. But what i really want is to track the progress of lets say a movie across 2 different Kodi devices. So pause on one and pick up where i left off on the other. From what i've read your script will handle this but can you please guide me how to set that up?

Sorry kind of a Trakt novice...

Thanks for your great work and help in advance all!
You want to enable playback progress sync in the settings. After that it's basically start watching on one kodi instance, stop playback, go to the other kodi instance, run the sync script and you should get the progress on your other machine.
Thanks for the quick reply. Thats exactly what i've tried. I should mention I do get an updated progress if i look on the Trakt.tv webpage but i don't get updated progress on the second Kodi machine. Both Kodi's are at the same build as is the Trakt.tv v3 plugin...Kodi 17.6 & Trakt.tv v3.1.12.
Well reference the first post on how to do a logfile, otherwise I'm just guessing. Should work fine if you enabled it.
Hi and thanks again for responding so fast. I sent you the link to the logfile on PM. Hope thats ok.
trakt is scrobbling the wrong title :/
Hi,

I love the add-on. It's working fine for me on my Libre-elec and linux boxes. However, in windows the add-on won't start. I'm getting a 'Trakt error' notification when starting Kodi, pointing to the log. Below is the error from the log:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/3BFYc3V48M/

Any idea what might be going wrong?
(2018-04-05, 09:48)HydroDiOxide Wrote: Hi,

I love the add-on. It's working fine for me on my Libre-elec and linux boxes. However, in windows the add-on won't start. I'm getting a 'Trakt error' notification when starting Kodi, pointing to the log. Below is the error from the log:

https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/3BFYc3V48M/

Any idea what might be going wrong?
 Your six addon seems borked, maybe you got some funny repos installed? Anyway, reinstall six hopefully from the official repo.
Thanks for the quick reply. I can't find the six addon in the repos (only got two: kodi official and one for the skin igconq). Downloaded manually from git, but the zip fails to install. Copying from the linux box to windows doesn't help either.

Any suggestions?
(2018-02-26, 22:15)Razze Wrote:
(2018-02-26, 22:11)ShadoX Wrote: Can i stop this plugin from adding all my movies and tv series from kodi to the trakt collection?

It is not? Just disable library sync and only use the scrobble function. You can fine tune sync in options
(2018-04-07, 21:53)Megachip Wrote:
(2018-02-26, 22:15)Razze Wrote:

It is not? Just disable library sync and only use the scrobble function. You can fine tune sync in options 
 Scrobble function does not collect, it sets the movie as watched.
Quick question before I move into debugging an issue I am seeing...

using latest kodi 18 nightly builds on win 10 x64 - does Trakt have issues with scrobble and rate after viewing for streams items added to the video library?

I don't see any of the following in a debug log at the end of playback for these types of items:

Queued dispatch: {u'action': u'ended'}
Dispatch: {u'action': u'ended'}
playbackEnded()
scrobble()
etc.

It's like Trakt doesn't even detect playback ended of the video stream played via library integration.

I know Leia/K*18 is in alpha so that may be the cause of this behavior - if so I am content to wait for things to catch up as this is not a huge issue just something I noticed when I decided to move to using K*18 recently.

Guess I was just wanting to ask if this is to be expected with the current state of Kodi*18 and the trakt add on?

Thanks!

Mario
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Trakt.tv v35