Release ARD Mediathek (German public TV)
Have you even read the first post? 4.0 is way too old...
@membrane - I've 4.0.0 installed and it won't update to 4.0.8. Is 4.0.8/4.0.9 add-on supported on Android ?
4.9.0 is the newest. Why won't it update? Could you give me a log? I don't have an Android box but I know that they are prone to trouble.
I suspect some sort of incompatibility. It's Fire TV running Krypton Alpha 2 I was getting "update failed" for the add-on. I downloaded the repository and installed it from there. Now I got 4.9.0 version.

The icon resolution is so bad with the ARD Mediathek. Perhaps work in progress or something?

Thanks
The ARD API is a mess. It should load the best thumbnail available (this was ok for some time), but this is not the case anymore. I'll see what I can do.
Looks like the official Kodi Addons Repo does not get your changes. Have a look here: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:ARD_Mediathek It shows 4.0.0
Because I didn't submit a newer version.
(2016-08-30, 22:20)membrane Wrote: Because I didn't submit a newer version.
Why not?
(2016-09-04, 20:03)Levino Wrote:
(2016-08-30, 22:20)membrane Wrote: Because I didn't submit a newer version.
Why not?

Because it doesn't comply with some rules to be included.
Hi membrane,

at first i have to thank you for developing these addons. They are pretty useful.

But since 4.0 (which is not useable anymore) is the latest version of the addon when getting it from the official kodirepo many users will run into these problems.

Please submit your latest version to the repo and if it doesn't comply make it compliant Smile

There won't be many users who will get it from your github repo so they will install your addons (including the other mediathek addons which doesn't seem to work either) from the repo, notice it's not working anymore and finally uninstalling it. Please don't let your effort slip away just because of this problem.
I will submit them when they are ready.
Thanks, really appreciate this.
Just to give you a status update: a new version is in the official Krypton repo.
I've ZDF Mediathek 4.0.0 but the Film/Serie Category won't show the complete list.. just one entry. Per the change log, it seems there is 5.0.0 version mentioned but I couldn't find the zip.

Does anyone know if there is 5.0.0 zip available?
This is a thread for the ARD Mediathek, please use the ZDF thread next time.

The add-on itself is fine, the API doesn't show more than this entry.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ARD Mediathek (German public TV)0