Req PseudoTV Live - Feature Requests
(2015-08-12, 23:56)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2015-08-12, 23:29)RamboUnchained Wrote: Is it possible to make this the default info screen upon changing channels and pressing "I"?

You can always remap your controls... but to answer your question, no...

True, but remapping global controls affects more than just PTVL. I guess I'll reconsider it. Thanks for the quick answer,

So, I guess it's not possible to disable this popup when disabling/enabling subs either.
I have a preferred startup channel set in settings, but that channel is not loaded right away because it is live TV and isn't channel one therefore it loads to the first channel available. What I would like to see is if you have a channel listed as a preferred startup channel PTVL would parse that channel before loading any others. I can turn off set-top mode and background loading and it works but it takes forever to get my hundreds of channels parsed before starting.
(2015-08-05, 22:32)MrsAngelD Wrote: Hey Luna,

PSTVL currenly gives you the option to play a playlist in order, would it be possible to also have the option to play it by air date? This is specifically related to tv show playlists.

Would also be interested in this option.
I would like to add option to add sopcast/ace stream channels in the channel manager.
I know there is an option to add channel using the p2p-plugin and plexus -
but - currently the integration isn't perfect at all!

there are some issues:
1. You actually can't switch from one stream to another (very bad - since p2p-plugin notice there is already another stream in the background)
2. Switch from sopcast to non-sopcast channel make sopcast instance running in the background.
3. annoying popups when switching to p2p stream.

adding this feature will make pseudoTV plugin perfect for my

Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Feature Requests4