Discussion - rules for this subforum
(2015-03-20, 11:44)TheLegendOfMart Wrote:
Quote:DONATE
Oh god, if it's such a chore then stop making skins like you said, it must be hard having all these people wanting to use your skins and donating hundreds of dollars to you for nothing, how dare they.

For nothing? I think you have just proved the exact point of this entire thread.

On topic, as a user I have no issue with deleting posts to be honest as long as I am aware of why. I don't see it as censorship - Not all deleting is censorship. Some, as in this case, is to keep things on topic and I have no issue with that. Case in point, 6 pages worth of posts removed from the fTV thread, most of which were exactly the same question. It's much cleaner now to follow, both as a user and for other skinners sharing ideas - That's a good thing for everyone.

As mention above, a note on the first post about it should suffice. Many people don't read first posts, but that's on them and they have no one else to blame. As long as you know going in what the rules are, people should have no issue with it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Discussion - rules for this subforum - by eskay993 - 2015-03-20, 13:02
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Discussion - rules for this subforum1