BBC America Addon
And I want to view BBC America so I can watch endless repeats of British programming back to back, even watch tv shows I haven't seen for YEARS! That is why I am asking this in this thread.
As a UK TV licence payer (if you're even that), you do not pay for or support BBC America, so you don't have the right to watch what they broadcast, even if it is originally UK BBC content.

Obviously, you are a troll. Please find another forum to discuss this.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I am not a troll, I originally posted this thread with the same question in the Video Add ons section and I got no response so I decided to come here, comprende?!
Piracy policy.

Comprende?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Spanish for 'Do you understand?'
You don't say.
This is the original thread where I posted, more or less the same thing, asking about BBC America addon I would like in Kodi:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=219846.
So, yeah, please comment on this thread instead in the video add ons section as I got no response when I originally asked this in the comm forum.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BBC America Addon1