• 15(current)
Release WNBC Programs
Latest version works fine for me on SPMC 16.7 (big thanks for that) but not on Kodi 17.3 (Windows/Android) and SPMC 17.4 (RC 1).

Debug Log Windows
V3.0.11 adds a fix for Android under Kodi 17
A pull request has been issued for kodi.org repo
The add-on should update in a few days

This is not a perfect fix. I sometimes have to play a video a second time after the first failure in my slower Android pkatform . It seems to work fine with my AFTV, the fire stick screws up sometimes
No change with 3.0.11 unfortunately. Can't get any stream to play on any device. Will post debug if helpful...
(2017-07-08, 23:14)drdwridav Wrote: No change with 3.0.11 unfortunately. Can't get any stream to play on any device. Will post debug if helpful...

If you're located outside the U.S. the newer streams will not work for you, they are geo-blocked.
Thanks! Well, my theory was wrong, but you were right on it, and everything works on all of my devices, so i want to tell you that...YOU ROCK! WNBC and WBCS are in my top 5 most essential Kodi addons, so I really appreciate your work and time. You probably don't don't hear that enough, and many people act like you're a customer service rep at a company they do business with. My grandmother, god rest her soul, got me addicted to Days of Our Lives years ago when she would watch me as a kid, so now I can relax in front of my tv once again without all of those god-awful commercials, thanks to you Smile Peace!
I just checked all three networks and everything works for me now except ABC World News and Weekend News on Jarvis Android.

These are our favorite addons.

Thanks,
Rocko
Is anyone else getting an error message, when trying to open WNBC?
This started about 3 days ago, TV shows already scanned into the library are still working fine.
(2017-07-15, 10:54)Eye in the sky Wrote: Is anyone else getting an error message, when trying to open WNBC?
This started about 3 days ago, TV shows already scanned into the library are still working fine.

Yes I noticed this late yesterday but not at home at moment to do a debug log. Was going to do one later, glad you've spotted it. Presumably it's website changes?
debug log
(2017-07-15, 11:30)drdwridav Wrote:
(2017-07-15, 10:54)Eye in the sky Wrote: Is anyone else getting an error message, when trying to open WNBC?

Yes I noticed this late yesterday but not at home at moment to do a debug log. Was going to do one later, glad you've spotted it. Presumably it's website changes?

Yes
Yes, it stopped working for me about three days ago. But, interestingly enough, I added a single show to my favorites, and that show still works.
V3.0.12 fixes website change.
A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.
Working again on SPMC 16.7.

Thanks
Version 3.0.13
Fixes the play video timeout on Android platforms and should speed up the time it takes to play a video on all platforms.

A pull request has been issued for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.
Finally working for me on Krypton.

Thank you so much!
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WNBC Programs2