• 16(current)
Release WNBC Programs
Marvellous, thanks as ever :-)
I live in the UK and when I click on a program of the TODAY show such as today's, it comes up with a voice message along the lines of - this content is not available. Explaination?
(2018-01-11, 20:55)freddied056 Wrote: I live in the UK and when I click on a program of the TODAY show such as today's, it comes up with a voice message along the lines of - this content is not available. Explaination?
 Sometimes the NBC site will not allow you to see content if your IP address is in a specific time zone. For example, there could be an episode of the Today show posted on their site which is available to viewers on the East Coast of the US, but will not be viewable  to viewers on the West Coast for another 3 hours.

I'm guessing that you're using a VPN to be able to access the content from the UK at all, but it probably comes down to which part of the US your VPN says you're "located" in.
Hello, just curious if there might have been a recent site change again, as mentioned in posts around #220 in this thread? I've noticed these same symptoms on one of my Kodi setups and haven't tried another system yet as I'm reworking my home network. Thought I'd reach out on here first and see if there are others with the same.
A few days ago WNBC Programs stopped working for me on all Kodi systems, shows already scanned into my library are still available and play just fine.

Debug Log
Version 3.0.14 fixes the above issue.
A pull request has been made for the kodi.org repo.
The add-on should update in a few days.
Thanks!
Update 3.0.14 came through and I can confirm it fixed the issue for me as well.  Thanks!
Having similar issues again tonight. App opens and shows full show list, but cannot open any shows to view episode list. Just acts like it's working on retrieving the show for a sec or two, then back to main show list.  Was working yesterday.

Also, does anyone else have occasional trouble with buffering or a show closing back to the episode list?  I typically just stop and restart the show from the current position and it's fine. I'm not on vpn and have a higher than standard broadband, something like 120MB down last i tested.  I have been guessing it's the server traffic, but thought I'd see what the general experience might be.
While WNBC is down I believe Lunatixz has NBC in his beta repo, it is working.
Thanks for the info. I'm having trouble adding is repo to Kodi. it gives an error about failing to read the zip file.

Any help in the right direction is greatly appreciated!  Even if it's just pointing me to a different helpline.
WNBC Debug log
I am a Kodi newby and am not sure where in Kodi I put this to fix my wnbc add on so it worksHuh?
Version 3.0.15 fixes current issues.
A Pull Request has been made for the kodi.org repo
The add-on should update in a few days.
Working again on Windows and Android.

Thank you!
  • 16(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
WNBC Programs2