Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
(2016-02-04, 18:30)gotham_x Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 21:39)huhn Wrote: "disable calibration" controls for this display doesn't have extra option. "this display is already calibrated" does have option so again i don't know what your calibration settings are i have no clue what setting you are using in the "this display is already calibrated".

so of cause they behaved different depend on what setting you are using in "this display is already calibrated" by default it looks or should looks the same as "disable calibration settings" because the default setting is bt 709.

Huhn, excuse me, I lost the continuation of our discussion, I am sorry, too many threads to be controlled.
my current setting (Calibration) is "this display is Already calibrated" with default settings:
BT.709
Pure Power Curve 2:20

HDR for running and setting "disable calibration" NOT there would be no difference, with "this display is calibrated Already"? at least, that is what I understand

bt 709 gamma 2.2 or disabled calibration should look the same or what is your problem?

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by huhn - 2016-02-04, 19:06
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7