Win HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR
I just tried Avatar (1080p) and Close Encounters of the Third Kind (UHD), and I have working PGS subtitles, so I am confused about what has happened to your system.

The only upgrades I've made are to LAV Filters 0.73.1 and the newest version of madVR, which is actually the newest test build.

To try a completely external subtitle filter like xy-VSFilter, you need to first install it externally. I would install it into the Downloads folder, run the install.bat as an Administrator and then add it as a filter in DSPlayer. I'm not sure if xy-VSFilter Auto is the correct name, but the filter should appear at the bottom of the list. If this doesn't work, try adding it manually under Filters Management before adding it as an Extra external filter.

The only other thing I can suggest in the interim is to try a Portable Installation. I don't know how anything could become corrupt in the DSPlayer database, but a Portable Installation would rule out any kind of error located in the installation files. You would have to copy one file on your media server to a new folder, share it and add it as a source as a test. Use Load from active madVR profile as the way to handle madVR settings.

Messages In This Thread
9korpus - by edivrecar17 - 2015-10-05, 03:49
Audio delayed after pause - by JeffA - 2016-01-10, 20:28
RE: HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR - by Warner306 - 2018-11-24, 16:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Configure Kodi DSPlayer with LAV Filters, XySubFilter & madVR7