• 274(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
(2016-12-23, 07:57)MaxMan23 Wrote: Little question :-). Why do DVBViewer (with timeshift) and dsplayer wont work together? Is there no way?

DSPlayer supports MediaPortal, Argus TV and NextPVR.
(2016-12-02, 19:39)madshi Wrote:
(2016-12-02, 17:18)afedchin Wrote: There is only one possibility to including this in mainline it's if madvr will be just renderer. no DS-graphs no DS-filters, Kodi already has decoders, muxes and so on.

Is there an official interface for renderers now? I think there was a plan for that at some point, but I'm not sure if any work was done for that?
Could anything good come out of this? Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Thanks a lot Wanilton! Merry xmas!
(2016-12-22, 12:31)MrSeb Wrote: Hello

4K Movies crash Ds Player Kodi. :/

(2016-12-23, 00:12)_Andy_ Wrote: Are anybody is able to play any 4k content with Kodi DSPlayer 17.xxx ?

No matter which 4k content i like to play h.264 or h.265 Kodi crashes. If i play the same files with Kodi player all is fine and i have full HW acceleration too.

(2016-12-23, 13:33)goodton Wrote:
(2016-12-23, 00:12)_Andy_ Wrote: Are anybody is able to play any 4k content with Kodi DSPlayer 17.xxx ?

No matter which 4k content i like to play h.264 or h.265 Kodi crashes. If i play the same files with Kodi player all is fine and i have full HW acceleration too.

I was interested to check this build also and noticed the same issue: 4K-content crashes Kodi.

(2016-12-23, 15:47)stoolzo Wrote: same here, crashing on all 4k content, also, if I set kodi to 4k output the gui is ok but when I play anything at all everything is massively zoomed, i've had this problem with all version of DSPLAYER though.

No problems at all here with 4K content. Obviously I'm talking about the releases in this thread, including the last one by Wanilton, not the official default ones.

EDIT: Confirm that with some 4K video it crashes,

Merry Christmas to everyone!
(2016-12-02, 17:18)afedchin Wrote: There is only one possibility to including this in mainline it's if madvr will be just renderer. no DS-graphs no DS-filters, Kodi already has decoders, muxes and so on.

Is there an official interface for renderers now? I think there was a plan for that at some point, but I'm not sure if any work was done for that?
Actually there is no public official interface for renderers at least now. But any renderer has to inherit BaseRenderer class (github.com) It's possible to implement a proxy between Kodi renderer and madVR if madVR supports our rendering approach.
If i set DSPlayer to EVR my 4k files are working. If i switch back to madVR Kodi crashes. But i noticed not all 4k files crashes Kodi+madVR.
(2016-12-27, 18:28)_Andy_ Wrote: If i set DSPlayer to EVR my 4k files are working. If i switch back to madVR Kodi crashes. But i noticed not all 4k files crashes Kodi+madVR.

I can confirm this ! previously I tested a pair of 4K files and I got no problems but tonight I had some new one and kept on crashing, I'll go back to the previous release posted here Undecided
i think its relatet to 10bit 4k
out of interest, has anyone had 3D MVC playback working on DS, I i've only had it working once on mu old 1080p HDMI 1.4a system, i've had to go back to using MPC-HC as an external player for FULL MVC 3D playback.

People on the NUC thread are reporting 3D MVC doesnt work in KODI with HDMI2.0, think this might be the issue, just glad the LAV filters still work even if they arent hardware decoding.
(2016-12-28, 14:01)stoolzo Wrote: out of interest, has anyone had 3D MVC playback working on DS, I i've only had it working once on mu old 1080p HDMI 1.4a system, i've had to go back to using MPC-HC as an external player for FULL MVC 3D playback.

Just works fine here. Windows 10, 6700k, Nvidia GTX 1080 (HDMI 2.0) ->Yamaha AVR -> Sony VPL-HW55

Quote:People on the NUC thread are reporting 3D MVC doesnt work in KODI with HDMI2.0, think this might be the issue, just glad the LAV filters still work even if they arent hardware decoding.

DXVA2 is hardware decoding.
(2016-12-28, 11:30)TrailFoX Wrote: i think its relatet to 10bit 4k

Nope...just checked the files and are 8 bit.
Hello, is there anything special to set, a part to go in Filters management and select Media Rules and Filters Configuration, to use the updated (release 0.69) Lav Filters instead of the ones included in the installer by Wanilton? Also because if I try to configure the lav filters in Kodi I got this

As someone else posted time ago.

thanks !
(2016-12-27, 08:55)afedchin Wrote:

Actually there is no public official interface for renderers at least now. But any renderer has to inherit BaseRenderer class (github.com) It's possible to implement a proxy between Kodi renderer and madVR if madVR supports our rendering approach.
Good, thanks. Let's see what madshi thinks. Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
(2016-12-28, 20:41)Knight77 Wrote: Hello, is there anything special to set, a part to go in Filters management and select Media Rules and Filters Configuration, to use the updated (release 0.69) Lav Filters instead of the ones included in the installer by Wanilton? Also because if I try to configure the lav filters in Kodi I got this

thanks !

You can configure DSPlayer to use external filters. Is this what you are asking?

To fix the cut-off text, set Kodi to 1920 x 1080p and then change it back.
(2016-12-29, 02:11)Warner306 Wrote:
(2016-12-28, 20:41)Knight77 Wrote: Hello, is there anything special to set, a part to go in Filters management and select Media Rules and Filters Configuration, to use the updated (release 0.69) Lav Filters instead of the ones included in the installer by Wanilton? Also because if I try to configure the lav filters in Kodi I got this

thanks !

You can configure DSPlayer to use external filters. Is this what you are asking?

To fix the cut-off text, set Kodi to 1920 x 1080p and then change it back.

Yes I'm asking that :-)

I just need to choose "Media Rules and Filters Configuration" and that's it? Or I do need to set parameters or something in Dsplayer settings page?
  • 274(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47