• 286(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
Could someone please make a DSPlayer-build with the current Krypton RC4? That would be nice. The beta 6 is already a bit old.

Thanks a lot and best regards
For me its more important MADVR sort their end out, still getting awful playback on a lot of my 4k stuff, I've been avoiding these builds because of that. However RC 1-3 also had issues playing some 4k stuff so i've actually just been sat on none DS beta 6 for a while now, this just works.
(2017-01-30, 15:05)revilo Wrote: Could someone please make a DSPlayer-build with the current Krypton RC4? That would be nice. The beta 6 is already a bit old.

Thanks a lot and best regards

^ This

(2017-01-30, 19:55)stoolzo Wrote: For me its more important MADVR sort their end out, still getting awful playback on a lot of my 4k stuff, I've been avoiding these builds because of that. However RC 1-3 also had issues playing some 4k stuff so i've actually just been sat on none DS beta 6 for a while now, this just works.

You can try out the latest beta 6 build @aracnoz posted. Based on the user responses it works very well with 4k 10-bit video.
what is the best version to use? is there a way to use dsplayer in spmc, or does it have to be installed only with fresh version of kodi?
DSPlayer is Windows only. SPMC is Android.
Hello Friends,

Just join this community by the referral of my Pro Blogger friend "Gustavo Woltmann"
I am a serious lover of KODI, and just connecting with my Sony Bravia with a hdmi cable I am enjoying it now very much.
I also love DSPlayer Features:
Compatibility with most custom DirectShow filters such as LAV Filters, Xy-SubFilter, Haali Media Splitter, AV Splitter, FFDShow, AC3Filter, etc.;
Full integration with madVR video renderer including a customized madVR gui and access to all madVR post-processing features;
Custom video renderers: Enhanced Video Renderer (EVR) and Video Mixing Renderer 9 (VMR9);
Complete settings gui for DSPlayer-related controls and options;
Extended audio streams and subtitle choice dialogs;
Ability to add filters and assign media rules through the Kodi interface.

Thanks. Smile
(2017-01-31, 23:32)_Andy_ Wrote: DSPlayer is Windows only. SPMC is Android.

i am running spmc on my windows machine

also on this page there seems to be RC4 version of krypton with dsplayer, take a look

http://www.videohelp.com/software/Kodi-D...ownloadold
(2017-02-01, 14:52)dado1971 Wrote:
(2017-01-31, 23:32)_Andy_ Wrote: DSPlayer is Windows only. SPMC is Android.

i am running spmc on my windows machine

also on this page there seems to be RC4 version of krypton with dsplayer, take a look

http://www.videohelp.com/software/Kodi-D...ownloadold

Dont know why its there, as its a normal Kodi build (not DSplayer).

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
kodi DS using beta 6 +fix is still either crashing or stuttering badly for me and failing to play 4k HDR 10 bit files, can anyone play this without problems?

http://demo-uhd3d.com/fiche.php?cat=uhd&id=145

its the LG chess file which plays fine with normal Krypton beta 6, it also has problems with MPC-HC using MADVR so I think MADVR is still problematic with 4K.

If any using KODI Krypton DS using MADVR can play this can you let us know.
(2017-02-03, 14:18)stoolzo Wrote: kodi DS using beta 6 +fix is still either crashing or stuttering badly for me and failing to play 4k HDR 10 bit files, can anyone play this without problems?

its the LG chess file which plays fine with normal Krypton beta 6, it also has problems with MPC-HC using MADVR so I think MADVR is still problematic with 4K.

Hello, if I play any HDR demo files from Samsung or LG, the screen is total black. I can only hear the audio track.
I use latest Krypton DS whit fix for 4K
(2017-02-03, 14:18)stoolzo Wrote: kodi DS using beta 6 +fix is still either crashing or stuttering badly for me and failing to play 4k HDR 10 bit files, can anyone play this without problems?

Ok so it's not a Kodi or DSPlayer then you should direct your issue to the Madvr support forum. They'll be able to better support you
It is good to understand that MadVR-algorithms (on top of HW-decoding) can put a lot of stress to GPU. That 4k 60Hz HEVC-Main10 LG Chess HDR-demo can choke weaker GPUs and frames will be dropping, if for example HDR to SDR -calculations are used in their greatest glory.
has anyone managed to run a stable dsplayer kodi build? mine keeps crashing, i have AMD HD7870, runing computer LCD and a Phillips TV. trying to run kodi in an extended mode fullscreen on a tv. what do you recommend? also when i press "O" during playback, it says Software/MadVR. shouldnt it be hardware decoding?
Anyone available to compile DSPlayer with 17.0 final and with aracnoz 4k fix?
Update Krypton Final:

06 February 2017 (x86-2ede90d) (x64-733b1c8)
  • Added auto-update system and multi madVR versions support for the OSD Settings (from madVR 0.91.3)
  • Added builtin addons repository.dsplayer and script.madvrsettings to manage the auto-update
  • Added internal filters and madVR versions label in "System information - Video"
  • Added DSPlayer tempo support
  • Added partial support to 3D SBS / TAB (no subtitles)
  • Added parameter "audiocodec" to define a <rule> in media rules configuration
  • Added possibility to edit Internal LAV Video and LAV Audio formats settings (not recommended, use media rules and filter configuration)
  • Added possibility to setup madVR Direct3D 9 / Direct3D 11 and Pre-Rendered frames parameters from the DSPlayer page
  • Added possibility to upto 3 custom user settings (OSD Button "Save settings...") (Load and Save with DSPlayer database ONLY)
  • Added possibility to load manually the saved settings (OSD Button "Load settings...") (Load and Save with DSPlayer database ONLY)
  • Added possibility to load manually the saved settings by long-pressing the numbers from 0 to 7 (Load and Save with DSPlayer database ONLY)
    0: Load original settings
    1: Load from User settings #1
    2: Load from User settings #2
    3: Load from User settings #3
    4: Load from SD settings
    5: Load from 720p settings
    6: Load from 1080p settings
    7: Load from 2160p settings
  • Updated DSPlayer dialogs Rules, Filters, Merits to autosave onClose / onBack
  • Updated madvrsettings OSD Settings to support madVR 0.91.4 and above
  • Updated internal LavFilters to v0.69 (DSPlayer version)
  • Fixed crash by stopping while fast forwarding
  • Fixed crash by stopping while DSPlayer playstart
  • Fixed DSPlayer DialogProcessInfo to show the labels "Renderers" and "Filters" instead of "Deinterlace Method" and "Pixel Format"
  • Fixed several crashes while DSPlayer play 4K/HEVC
  • Fixed occasional bad resized DSPlayer window when play next video automatically
  • Fixed VideoPlayer merits dialogs to use "VideoPlayer" string
  • Fixed Media Rules to show the correct rule when using the priority order system
  • Fixed inputstream.adaptive (x64)
  • Fixed installer to use VS2015 C++ re-distributable Package fon win64 (x64)
  • Fixed installer to install in "Program Files" (x64)
  • General Improvements (x86 / x64)
  • Merged with the official Kodi 17.0 Krypton Final

links at first page, ciauz
  • 286(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47