• 292(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
@warner, yes this is possible. But i have these distortions in the picture with DSplayer only. If i play the file with MPC-HC and madVR the output is fine.
(2017-02-11, 17:15)aracnoz Wrote: Update:

10 February 2017 (x86-e9df32e) (x64-3543708)
  • Fixed VideoPlayer PVR switchchannel

only a small update, it's very important to have VideoPlayer working as in the original version

links at first page

ciauz

Wow.

Thanks Aracnoz for the two new Krypton versions. (32 and 64 bit)
(See updated first page for those coming to this thread to check occasionally for details)

Finally got around to installing both - no problems - FSE mode now works with my driver (still deciding whether worth the extra delay to start playback) and overall experiences seems very stable (running 64bit version with Sanaer replacing reclock as no 64bit version)

I seem to remember there was a push for crowd funding a Krypton version, or looking at similar funding websites.
There is no question in my mind - that this is what was requested and probably more - which is a stable Dsplayer Krypton version that has worked with everything I have thrown at it.

I'll be throwing some reasonable 'beer' money your way and would encourage others to do the same.
(After all look around your 'media' setup hardware and it's cost but what really runs and is responsible for it all - Dsplayer (and Kodi of course) with MadVR )

Well done.

Glenn
(2017-02-12, 06:44)GlennNZ Wrote: I'll be throwing some reasonable 'beer' money your way and would encourage others to do the same.
(After all look around your 'media' setup hardware and it's cost but what really runs and is responsible for it all - Dsplayer (and Kodi of course) with MadVR )

Well done.

Glenn

Yep, a lot of us here feel the same way.

K
LG OLED55BX6LB, Zidoo Z1000 Pro (ZDMC 20.2 Arctic Zephyr 2 Resurrection), Yamaha RX-A3060, Polk Signature Fronts & Centre, Wharfedale D300 Atmos surrounds, Heco Victa Prime Sub 252A, DSPeaker Antimode 8033 Cinema
I also tested these new version and yes, Live-TV works now correctly. Made a quick test drive with 64-bit -version and wow, works rock solid and everything plays effortlessly Smile Absolutely great effort from @aracnoz Smile
Hello, i am a user of the dsplayer since 6 month and with madvr it's amazing, you guys are awsome. Many many thanks.

I'm using a splash video when my kodi start and the video is loaded slowly by the dsplayer and madvr. I would like to know if it's possible to read this video with the kodi dvdplayer.
By redirecting the file? Using a specific file format(avi or mov)?

When i edit the filetypes line ( deleting |avi|mov| ) in the mediasconfig_internal.xml file, videos in avi or mov or not loading.

What would be the next step to read them with the kodi dvdplayer?

Thank you for your help.
Well i found on the topic the settings must be done with dvdplayer merits.

I created 3 differents merits:
one with complete name file with extentension (kodi intro.avi) = not working
one with video codec avi = not working
one with video codec mov = not working
Every time dsplayer run the videos

Please help i don't understand what i am missing.

Thanks.
(2017-02-12, 17:25)Romkilla Wrote: Well i found on the topic the settings must be done with dvdplayer merits.

I created 3 differents merits:
one with complete name file with extentension (kodi intro.avi) = not working
one with video codec avi = not working
one with video codec mov = not working
Every time dsplayer run the videos

Please help i don't understand what i am missing.

Thanks.

I bet the splash video is not treated like a normal video, so these rules don't apply. I would disable the splash video.
Hello, the problem is not just about the splash video, the videoplayer merits doesn't redirect when launching video in mov for exemple, it's loading with DSPlayer and crash. Now I'm on kodi 17 Krypton. And the problem persist. It's maybe a skin related issue. I'm on mq7 for Krypton.
(2017-02-12, 22:25)Romkilla Wrote: Hello, the problem is not just about the splash video, the videoplayer merits doesn't redirect when launching video in mov for exemple, it's loading with DSPlayer and crash. Now I'm on kodi 17 Krypton. And the problem persist. It's maybe a skin related issue. I'm on mq7 for Krypton.

Did it work with Jarvis?
I solved it using this code:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="VideoPlayer" audio="true" video="true">
</player>
</players>

<rules action="prepend">

<rule name="mov" filetypes="mov" player="VideoPlayer" />
</rules>

</playercorefactory>

Thanks
Hello,

I'm coming from Jarvis 16.1 DSPlayer with mq7, now on Krypton 17.0.1 DSPlayer with mq7 for Krypton.

Before I add no problems with opensubtitles and now it's not working. No matter what I do.

Any help?

Thanks
(2017-02-11, 11:43)roby69 Wrote: Hello,
First of all I thank Aracnoz for keeping dsplayer.Il allowed a great advanced.
My configuration
windows 7 pro 64
intel i5 3570K
8Gb mémoire
HD 4000
plasma panasonic TXP-50VT30E
KODI Dsplayer 15 RC1

I am a user of kodi dsplayer for a long time.I'm still in kodi version 15 because kodi 16 and kodi 17 have a malfunction when using pixelshaders (shader id="17" or shader id="5") in mediaconfig with EVR.
Playback starts but does not switch to full screen, sound normally plays.The debug log shows no problems

If other users can do the test to be sure. Thanks.

ARACNOZ > If you could see why.

Thank you for reading me, and excusing my English, I am French.

Hello,
I'm aware that the majority of dsplayer users use it for Madvr, but for the minority who use it with EVR, is it working with pixel shaders enabled for you?
Thank you
(2017-02-13, 12:04)roby69 Wrote:
(2017-02-11, 11:43)roby69 Wrote: Hello,
First of all I thank Aracnoz for keeping dsplayer.Il allowed a great advanced.
My configuration
windows 7 pro 64
intel i5 3570K
8Gb mémoire
HD 4000
plasma panasonic TXP-50VT30E
KODI Dsplayer 15 RC1

I am a user of kodi dsplayer for a long time.I'm still in kodi version 15 because kodi 16 and kodi 17 have a malfunction when using pixelshaders (shader id="17" or shader id="5") in mediaconfig with EVR.
Playback starts but does not switch to full screen, sound normally plays.The debug log shows no problems

If other users can do the test to be sure. Thanks.

ARACNOZ > If you could see why.

Thank you for reading me, and excusing my English, I am French.

Hello,
I'm aware that the majority of dsplayer users use it for Madvr, but for the minority who use it with EVR, is it working with pixel shaders enabled for you?
Thank you

@roby69 ,hello

The same problem occurs. Using EVR.
The first time, the video is displayed, but the second time BLACKOUT it.
After deleting <shaders> from mediasconfig.xml, since the video is displayed. I think that is the cause.
Also, even after deletion <shaders> from mediasconfig.xml,the video is not as smooth as the previous version of DSPLAYER.
In addition, bookmark snapshots taken from DSPLAYER are also not displayed,
for these reasons I am still using xbmc 12.2 as the main HTPC.

I use the lightweight EVR because I remove the TV channel logo on the fly using ffdshow (AviSynth).
@999unreal,
Thank you what a relief, on my 3 machines windows 7 I have the same problem, whatever the video card intalled (AMD, Nvidia, Intel). Thank you for the return, hoping that @aracnoz can repair
I know it is off-topic but i need your help
After long time using DsPlayer Jarvis 16.1 , i tried to run Krypton 17 , four days ago
But i am surprised because using XBMC and Kodi many years , now i see for first time that the video player is not working properly
When video plays , it stutters , it jumps ( i do not know if i write the correct words to express my problem because English is not my native language)
I am trying also to run the Jarvis 16.1 just overwritting the Krypton with not the use of the DsPlayer , but nothing

With letter ( O ) , it writes in the Video Stream that the Hardware decoding is Inactive
Is this the problem?
If Yes , how can i make it active?

Also i see that the mouse is not working properly and smooth like before
For your info , i am not using and Video Add-ons

Thanks for your attention
  • 292(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47