• 444(current)
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows
It should look like this:

(madVR) TV levels (16-235) -> (Kodi) Use limited color range (16-235) -> (GPU) Full Range RGB 0-255 -> (Display) Output as RGB 16-235
(2018-10-18, 23:41)Warner306 Wrote: It should look like this:

(madVR) TV levels (16-235) -> (Kodi) Use limited color range (16-235) -> (GPU) Full Range RGB 0-255 -> (Display) Output as RGB 16-235
That's perfect.. Thank you so much.. When I select the option use limited colour range in kodi for example when viewing a movie its all OK but let's say for example if I pause and then hover my mouse over it, it lightens up the dark levels.. Is that normal? Or I should say when that is selected within kodi then the interface of kodi seems to wash out a little.. I wonder why that is.. . Thanks
I don't know. You can disable that setting if it doesn't look right.
Hi, I read through this thread to try to set up my share and in my case did not work. I have had the share setup before but it stopped working and gave me error2. I have reinstalled Kodi (on google player tv) and started the share again, but just adding the path to the shared folder (disabling password protection) did not work for me. I tried SMB and gives error2, so just went to fileshare and add path..
I can't seem to understand what is wrong. Any advice?
Thank you again
Have you already gone through the set up procedure in this post: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2769562 (including the second and third links)?

The problem could have something to do with the set up of the device rather than Windows.
(2018-10-19, 17:01)Warner306 Wrote: I don't know. You can disable that setting if it doesn't look right.
Thanks @Warner306 Smile I disabled it..
Thank you. I have done all that they suggest I think. I have windows 7 but I have checked all my sharing settings. My windows streaming is not working for some reason, and I am not sure whether is that the problem. In the past I hadn't have to touch it at all to share my files with the google tv.
This thread is for Kodi DSPlayer, not any other versions of Kodi.  I know that comes off a bit rude, but you probably should start your own thread with your question on that issue, and probably get the correct eyeballs on it, vs in this thread.
Thanks. I ended up reading this thread looking for solutions..hadn't realized until now.
Thanks
Is there really no wizard other than aracnoz who can keep DSPlayer alive and upgraded for Leia? Me really wants inputstream adaptive. Sad Right now I run a portable version of kodi 18 alongside DSPlayer and it works fine. But I’m a lazy man, I want an all-in-one solution. Pls halp
Last I checked, there were about 6000 commits.  When would you like to get started with the "halp"?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
(2018-10-23, 19:13)brazen1 Wrote: Last I checked, there were about 6000 commits.  When would you like to get started with the "halp"?

I’m sorry if I was unclear. I’m no wizard, I was asking for one. Appreciate the info about the commits though. That’s a lot!
(2018-10-23, 19:07)nozomi Wrote: Is there really no wizard other than aracnoz who can keep DSPlayer alive and upgraded for Leia? Me really wants inputstream adaptive. Sad Right now I run a portable version of kodi 18 alongside DSPlayer and it works fine. But I’m a lazy man, I want an all-in-one solution. Pls halp
 Even if you merged the current DSPlayer into Leia, it wouldn't help with inputstream.adaptive. It already doesn't work with DSPlayer 17.6. This is something aracnoz would have to "code" into DSPlayer. 

inputstream.adaptive is only of consequence to paid 1080p Netflix and Amazon. You can get a fine 1080p image with other add-ons like YouTube by upscaling from 720p to 1080p, or 1080p to 4K with NGU Sharp. The image can even be sharper with NGU Sharp. If someone could figure out how to get 4K HDR from Kodi Netflix and Amazon and add support for DSPlayer, numerous people would be using DSPlayer, as most don't use any other forms of streaming besides Netflix and Amazon.
There is only one reason to use KODI DS player and thats for its MADVR integration, why dont you use stock kodi and use an external player with MADVR instead, best of both worlds.
(2018-10-24, 00:56)Warner306 Wrote:  Even if you merged the current DSPlayer into Leia, it wouldn't help with inputstream.adaptive. It already doesn't work with DSPlayer 17.6. This is something aracnoz would have to "code" into DSPlayer. 
Whoa, I didn't even think about that. 😞

Anyway, I guess my current setup is pretty sweet. I can start both Kodi DSPlayer and Kodi 18 from my Harmony remote. I watch a lot of live sport and the Viaplay addon needs inputstream.adaptive.

Thanks for answering my yearly question about the status of DSPlayer 18!
  • 444(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi DSPlayer – DirectShow Player for Windows47