Web portal inaccessible
Weird! I tried updating to testbuild #419, then OE 5.0.8, then 5.0.5 and stil had the same problems (half of my remote keys weren't working either).

Then I swapped the USB tuner and remote receiver over, which caused the RPi not to boot at all, swapped them back and now everything's working again (with OE 5.0.5 and #419) and the browser interface is showing both tuners on my dual tuner, which it has never done before!
How do I make TVh re-scan for channels? I notice there's a few missing (maybe I had a problem with my aerial when I first did it) and the channel lineup gets updated from time to time anyway. Is there anyway to make it auto-detect when this happens and prompt me to re-scan, like my TV does?
tvheadend will automatically scan for changes and adapt accordingly. In recent versions there's a force rescan button on the Muxes tab you can use too.
(2015-04-21, 08:16)negge Wrote: tvheadend will automatically scan for changes and adapt accordingly. In recent versions there's a force rescan button on the Muxes tab you can use too.
Ah great, thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Web portal inaccessible0
This forum uses Lukasz Tkacz MyBB addons.