Playon + HBO Go + Amazon + PTVL Help
(2015-04-09, 23:40)MrsAngelD Wrote: Hi guys, I have a question that sorta relates to using Playon With PSTVL I haven't really been able to use it because it seems to take 2 or 3 clicks on play in order to get the video to start from playon. fwiw my playon server is on a different computer than the one the runs Kodi. Does anyone else have this issue?

Happens to me too. It's like I first have to go through UPNP to 'wake' it and then it'll work through PVTL. My server running playon is always on and the mediamall service is always running. I find that the playon service just isn't very reliable.
Whoever leaked the playon browser jumped the gun, 100% support in NEXT update. Current version of PTVL might parse playon browser but not as well as the next update.

https://twitter.com/PseudoTV_Live/status...3857095681
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-04-10, 21:54)Lunatixz Wrote: Whoever leaked the playon browser jumped the gun, 100% support in NEXT update. Current version of PTVL might parse playon browser but not as well as the next update.

Awesome! Thanks for chiming in Lunatixz!
(2015-04-10, 17:15)spyder Wrote:
(2015-04-09, 23:40)MrsAngelD Wrote: Hi guys, I have a question that sorta relates to using Playon With PSTVL I haven't really been able to use it because it seems to take 2 or 3 clicks on play in order to get the video to start from playon. fwiw my playon server is on a different computer than the one the runs Kodi. Does anyone else have this issue?
Is the playon server in a sleep mode and the first click wakes it? Or does this just happen every time? I haven't accessed my playon server from a remote kodi box, but I'll try it to see if that's normal.

Well generally when I first access it I'm assuming it's in sleep mode. But this happens even after I've accessed it.

(2015-04-10, 17:22)Chambers Wrote:

Happens to me too. It's like I first have to go through UPNP to 'wake' it and then it'll work through PVTL. My server running playon is always on and the mediamall service is always running. I find that the playon service just isn't very reliable.
I agree about it not being reliable, at least not for PSTVL integration. Mostly I keep it because it's the easiest way to access Netflix and Amazon Prime within kodi, though I do enjoy the PlayLater feature as well.
(2015-04-10, 21:54)Lunatixz Wrote: Whoever leaked the playon browser jumped the gun, 100% support in NEXT update. Current version of PTVL might parse playon browser but not as well as the next update.

The PlayOn Browser is awesome. It works great with Amazon Prime, but I'm having an issue using it with HBO Go.When I try to open an HBO Go movie that has been scanned into my library, it opens in the background. My menu list of movies is in the foreground and the movie is playing in the background. I have to press escape to see it.

I've tried this with both Confluence and Aeon Nox 5 skins and it happens with both.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Playon + HBO Go + Amazon + PTVL Help0