ActivateWindow confluence sidebar (myvideonav)
I'm trying to map a key to load confluence sidebar

messing around with remote.xml I've learnt that if I change things in <MyVideoLibrary>
i.e
Code:
<MyVideoLibrary>
    <remote>
    </remote>
  </MyVideoLibrary>
and while I've opened the side bar, kodi changes behaviour so I'm assuming this is the window

so I mapped to this
activatewindow(MyVideoLibrary)

but ofcourse that just launches videolibrary, so does anybody know what command I need to launch confluence sidebar? Thankyou
Control.SetFocus(9000) should work.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
THANKYOUUUUUUU!! Big Grin works perfctly and thankyou for such a fast reply THANKYOU mkortstiege Big Grin
Anytime Wink
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Sad do you know if theres a window id for the sidebar? I'm trying to trigger actions only when Im I have focus on sidebar but I dont know where to place that in remote.xml
The sidebar is no window. It's a grouplist control within a window. Not entirely sure what you're actually trying to achieve here.. please elaborate.
Btw, I am pretty sure you can't put logic in a keymap Wink
I can currently assign keys to do different things when I'm in favourites window, by changing keymap
Code:
<Favourites>
    <remote>
      <zero>RunScript(/storage/.xbmc/userdata/name.py)</zero>
    </remote>
  </Favourites>

I was hoping the sidebar allowed me to do the same
so I could have
Code:
<sidebar>
    <remote>
      <zero>RunScript(/storage/.xbmc/userdata/name.py)</zero>
    </remote>
  </sidebar>

but I bet your laughing since the sidebar isn't like favourites (or contextmenu for that matter) lol. (edit that little command you gave will still come in handy) thankyou for your help though Smile
Might be doable with a python script that monitors focused controls and grabs the keys (if possible - not entirely sure here). Sorry.
Its fine. thankyou mkortstiege Smile
Was there a solution for this? To have some kind of keymap when the sidebar is open?
(2016-03-27, 15:15)raptorjr Wrote: Was there a solution for this? To have some kind of keymap when the sidebar is open?

Yep. v16 added "menu" as an action ID for bringing up the sidebar menu.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ActivateWindow confluence sidebar (myvideonav)0