OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
I have no idea why, as it was working fine recently but today I found (with #413) I had some strange issues with my remote keys not working properly (userdata/lircmap.xml and userdata/keymaps/remote.xml seem to be fine) and my USB tuner was not seen anymore with lsubs showing no sign of it. I updated to #419 but both problems remained the same.

The debug log seems to show lines like

CLinuxInputDevice::KeyEvent: TranslateKey returned XBMCK_UNKNOWN from code(403)

or

CLinuxInputDevice::KeyEvent: TranslateKey returned XBMCK_UNKNOWN from code(226)

for the keys that don't work and

Keyboard: scancode: 0x9e, sym: 0x0008, unicode: 0x0000, modifier: 0x0
DEBUG: OnKey: backspace (0xf008) pressed, action is Back

for those that do.

Installed OE 5.0.8 and no change.Tried 5.0.5, which was the only other official build I have and still the same problems. I even tried swapping the tuner and remote receiver over to the opposite USB ports (which caused it to power-cycle) but then it wouldn't boot at all!

OK, after swapping them back,it booted and lsusb shows the tuner again and the remote keys are all functioning normally again and the TVh browser interface now shows both tuners on my dual tuner, whereas it's only ever shown one before! After updating back to #419 it still shows both tuners and the remote's still working, so I don't know what was going on at all. My brother reported that his EPG stopped showing anything after he rebooted as well (I'm not sure which build he's on, #413 I think) so hopefully I can sort that out relatively easily as well.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by doveman2 - 2015-04-20, 20:09
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214