OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-04-22, 07:49)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-04-22, 05:50)miigotu Wrote: Anyone having an issue with 'auto play next video'? #420, and #421 (and I think #419) it plays the first video fine, and then tries to load the next video and I get 'Playback failed'

I have to go through the trouble of enabling logs and turning on debugging and reproduce this to provide a log, so can someone try to reproduce and determine if its just me or a common bug before I go to the hassle?

If it matters, mysql central db, nfs shares.

Seems to be working here (#0421, MySQL, NFS). In my case, I enabled Video -> Playback -> Play next video automatically, then created a video playlist (via Video -> Files) with three short video files. All the videos played in sequence with no errors.

You might need to list the precise steps you are taking to reproduce this problem in case I've performed a different test. A debug log would be useful. Also try with a clean .kodi in case it's an add-on related issue.

Yeah its a totally fresh install. In fact, I used create_sdcard to image my sd to completely rule out any problems with my install.
I enabled Video -> Playback -> Play next video automatically, but then I don't create a playlist, or play anything from 'files', I go into the TV Shows library, and select an episode, and it plays fine. I can then either watch that first video all the way through, or skip through it to the end, and kodi finishes that video and tries to play the next episode in that series. I get the little loading circle in the bottom right for a long time (like around a minute), moving very slowly, and then the popup comes up and says about playback failed. I close the popup and can immediately play the next episode that "Failed" by selecting it manually.

I can reproduce this 100% of the time.
As soon as my wife gives up the tv for a bit I'll get a log of it since it should have something useful.

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by miigotu - 2015-04-22, 08:19
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214