• 18(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-04-25, 08:13)illiac4 Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 07:18)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 06:50)illiac4 Wrote: In version 0424 the tvheadend (addon) is not starting. On version 0423 it is working ok.

Log:
http://pastebin.com/TmJKtceS

Ah yes, that would be the libressl change.

Try this new v3.9.2747-g3049486 build of the tvheadend client: RPi / RPi2

Jep with this updated addon it works now.
Just wanted to confirm TVHeadend (backend) working fine for me in build 0424 then 0425 when corresponding version of TVHeadend addon is installed.
(As provided for installation in each build by Milhouse, with ref to libressl status)
RPi4, (LibreELEC 11.0) hdmi0 -> Philips 55PUS7304 4K TV, hdmi1 -> Onkyo TX-SR608 AV Receiver
How do you install this to the sd? Is there any way to make a bootsd?
thanks for the new sharpness slider, just wanted to say it would be great if we could adjust to 2.0 instead of 1.0.
I find 1.0 does sometimes too little in terms of sharpening.
(2015-04-26, 15:18)lbrds Wrote: How do you install this to the sd? Is there any way to make a bootsd?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1989401
Hi I use the tv remote to control kodi. But I always felt like one button(action) was missing and that is to go straight back to the video when you are in a menu (accidentily most of the time)

Before I had to go alll the way back to the main menu and then close the main menu by pressing back all the way.

Now I changed what the blue button does on my remote with the keymap xml.

It now does this : "FullScreen" Toggles full-screen content playback (either visualisation or video playback)

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<keymap>
  <global>
    <remote>

<blue>FullScreen</blue>

</remote>
  </global>
</keymap>

Can this become standard in Kodi? normally the blue button opens up "My Pictures" but who uses that?

ok thanks
(2015-04-26, 17:29)OurJermain Wrote: Can this become standard in Kodi? normally the blue button opens up "My Pictures" but who uses that?

Post in the Feature Requests forum.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
New OpenELEC Isengard build #0426: RPi / RPi2
(Supercedes previous build)

Code:
# uname -a
Linux rpi512 4.0.0 #1 Sun Apr 26 21:07:03 BST 2015 armv6l GNU/Linux

# vcgencmd version
Apr 21 2015 14:40:08
Copyright (c) 2012 Broadcom
version 2d5ad04b63af4233440c3f7c8587108223201102 (clean) (release)

# lsb_release
OpenELEC (Milhouse) - Version: devel-20150426210607-#0426-g160dc2d [Build #0426]

# vcdbg log msg 2>&1 | grep DTOK
001526.418: Kernel trailer DTOK property says yes

# Kernel device tree status: Enabled

Based on tip of OpenELEC master (160dc2d8, changelog) and tip of XBMC master (7c2d63c7, changelog) with the following modifications: Build Highlights:
  1. New "Warp" screensaver
Build Details:
  1. OpenELEC:
    • kodi/udevprovider: filter out OE specific mounts (PR:4109, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • [RPi/RPi2] fix kodi-rpb patch (PR:4110, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
    • kodi: cleanup package.mk (160dc2d8)
  2. XBMC:
    • [binary addons] use correct library install paths on different linux distros (PR:6897, 2 commits, 5 files changed)
    • videorefclock: fix deadlock in glx method (PR:7016, 1 commit, 1 file changed)
    • Cleanup addon (un)installing and enabling/disabling (PR:6681, 4 commits, 28 files changed)
    • [addons] lazy load translated context item label (PR:6840, 1 commit, 2 files changed)
  3. newclock4:
    • New commits in this build:
      • experiment: Add new warp screensaver (3daf716a)
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
(2015-04-26, 07:48)miigotu Wrote:
(2015-04-25, 23:13)Milhouse Wrote: New OpenELEC Isengard build #0425
  • Additional commits/pull requests/changes not yet merged upstream:
    • Added: PR:7016: videorefclock: fix deadlock in glx method

This PR does not change any code xD. It only adds brackets around the code and indents it, but no test case (ie: no for, if, or any other statement).
There are no changes in it. I have commented about it on the PR to @FernetMenta

Video source is 5.1ch audio? Sometimes stuttering is occured by playing with 5.1ch audio source to 2ch. It begins about 34minutes in continuous playing.
Hi I notice that almost all video's i start, the first second of audio is not played. This is really annoying with a music video playlist. I know of more people who have noticed this with the change from xbmc to kodi. Anyone else notices this behavior.

First second (or 2) of audio is not played.
@OurJermain - have you enabled "Adjust display refresh rate" and set a value for "pause during refresh rate change"? If not, can you identify which build is the first with this behaviour?
Yes Millhouse I have set both those things.
Does a longer pause make any difference?
(2015-04-27, 00:58)OurJermain Wrote: Hi I notice that almost all video's i start, the first second of audio is not played. This is really annoying with a music video playlist. I know of more people who have noticed this with the change from xbmc to kodi. Anyone else notices this behavior.

First second (or 2) of audio is not played.

Does it occur if you choose analogue output and listen with headphones?
Any different with omxplayer enabled/disabled in video/acceleration settings?
Does stable OE 5.0.8 behave the same way?
(2015-04-26, 00:29)fab67 Wrote: Not yet
Because I don't know if it's break something, I will test some more vp9 file from youtube for example ...
and It need to add external lib ( libvpx ) to ffmpeg and I don't know if openelec team is interested or will allow that

You can PR against my newclock4 branch for wider testing (or just point me at a diff that you are using).
If testing is positive then you could PR upstream (to Kodi ideally, although it won't be accepted until after Isenguard release).
Good afternoon ,
First of all Milhouse, I must congratulate you for the wonderful work you have done.
Your tireless determination to put the updated KODI and always towards the improvement is commendable indeed.
I must say that in recent versions have been a very considerable improvement in the quality of picture and sound.
For the best track I decided to install a SDCARD with build # 0426 and so try to help where possible in the resolution of issues presented.
You can already count on me ...
A big hug ...
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214