OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-05-16, 18:11)Leopold Wrote:
(2015-05-16, 16:40)Milhouse Wrote:
(2015-05-16, 10:03)miigotu Wrote: Edit: Is the 'OpenELEC Dev Updater' add-on usually run a day or two behind? I only see 0513 as latest there so it may have been upgrading from 0512->0513, I'm on a Chris Swan build now so I cant check kodi.old.log -.-

Ping @Leopold: The image file name changed recently due to this PR, and the addon needs to take this into account. Sad

For now you'll need to update manually.

You probably just need to check for add-on updates manually. I released an update to the add-on yesterday.

Yes, I got the update about two hours after posting that, and a few new versions popped up lol.

So for my previous report of the white screen: Due to the addon not showing the newest build, I am now not totally sure which version I was on and which I was updating to. Unless someone else reports a similar issue I'm not gonna worry about trying to do 5 or so downgrade/upgrades unless I have the issue when I swap back to latest Milhouse build from the Chris Swan one I am running now.

Not sure what the major differences are between these builds as I can't seem to find a detailed build log for Chris Swan builds, but 5/12-5/15 (that's all I've tried) Chris Swan builds are insanely fast for me compared to Milhouse and Official release and beta builds lately, in the GUI, starting videos over nfs, and seeking. i also use a central MySQL db.

Can anyone point me to detailed information about what is included in Chris Swan builds?

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by miigotu - 2015-05-17, 05:31
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214