OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
My USB tuner on the RPi v2 is still not working after disconnecting the power and unplugging the tuner and reconnecting it. I wonder if it's just not supplying sufficient power to the USB ports? I recall there was some way of increasing this, is that worth trying?

EDIT: With my RPi B, the adapter shows in the web interface and it loads the EPG on boot but then I just get a black screen trying to go the EPG, the debug overlay freezes and it reboots. This is with #515. In fact, after rebooting I tried again and the EPG did open after a while this time and I was able to start a channel but the video looked about 1fps, whilst the audio seemed normal.

The log's too big to pastebin, so I've uploaded it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1fDI89...sp=sharing

It's a bit confusing to me as the timestamps start an hour behind each time and then jump forward to the correct time after "INFO: creating subdirectories" but the 15:28/16:28 part should be when it rebooted and the 15:30/16:30 part when I managed to start a channel. For some reason, it seems to have repeated the 15:28/16:28 log about 3/4 of the way down as well and a log from 19:30 (not sure which date) at the end. I've left it all in as I don't know what's important but if there's stuff I can leave out let me know, as then I might be able to fit it on pastebin in future.

I'm going to try with #517 now.

EDIT2: Bugger it, it seems I didn't edit the config.txt after I had to re-image my SD, so it's not overclocked and more importantly doesn't have my MPEG2 decode key so the TV will be playing unaccelerated Sorry for the noise!

Messages In This Thread
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by doveman2 - 2015-05-18, 17:26
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214