OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2
(2015-06-06, 19:24)afremont Wrote: Is it safe to put an older version on top of a newer version?

Should be safe, within reason.

(2015-06-06, 19:24)afremont Wrote: If it continues to blow up randomly (depending upon how much it occurs) I may wait for fix to be merged into your stuff.

What fix is there to be merged? The fix is already in the builds, and has been merged into XBMC - if the problem continues, this is a core issue which should be mentioned in the PR.

(2015-06-06, 19:24)afremont Wrote: If you want me to, I could possibly set up another Pi2 with 601 on it and see what happens. Since you don't include the createsdcard script thingy, how do I do that?

You could clone your existing system using SD, or just use an official disk image and upgrade that. If it's a random problem then it's more difficult to confirm, but if it always happens after an update then testing with #0601 and #0602 may reveal different behaviour which might be useful to know, although realistically I think it's likely the problem addressed by PR7216 still isn't fixed and will continue to happen going forward so I'm not sure it's worth the effort of cloning etc.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Messages In This Thread
How to install the builds - by kisas - 2015-05-24, 02:10
MVC 3D ISO Blu-ray - by Azimono - 2015-06-06, 14:28
RE: OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 2 - by Milhouse - 2015-06-06, 19:52
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 15.0) Part 214