Always enable Stereoscopic 3D mode
Question 
I'm picking "Side by side" from "Settiings > System > Video Output > Stereoscopic 3D mode (current)" option. But when I restart Kodi or when a video playback finished, "Stereoscopic 3D mode (current)" option is automatically changing to "Disabled". How can I make this option always enabled for GUI and everything? If the solution is on development level, please explain me and I can make changes in source code or in .xml files.

EDIT:

After this post I found "System > Settings > Video > Playback > Disable stereoscopic 3D mode when playback ended" option. But problem with restarting Kodi is continuing. So my question is still valid.

EDIT 2:

I think Kodi is overriding this setting:
Code:
<stereoscopicmode>0</stereoscopicmode> (nano +364 ~/.kodi/userdata/guisettings.xml)

So it's not make sense. Why there is a setting about Stereoscopic Mode in this file then?
Yes, the Stereoscopic mode is disabled on startup. The "setting" you found was primarily added to be able to back out of steremode in case something broke and you got left with 3D enabled.
There is currently no setting that allows you to have 3D always on, but you can write a little python addon that automatically switches into your desired 3D mode. Actually this very question has been asked a couple times already and IIRC the guy that asked it last should have such an addon ready for you to use. Mind searching for the according thread? The required code snippet might even be posted in there - don't remember.
Thank you for your answer. I solved this problem with this Action ID: ToggleStereoMode. I'm triggering this ID on start-up. Thank you again.
Hi can you help me, so you got your Kodi playing the Cyan 3D ok?
(2015-09-25, 14:21)kirkydman Wrote: Hi can you help me, so you got your Kodi playing the Cyan 3D ok?

Hello, can someone help me, at my kodi menu i dont have any 3d option.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Always enable Stereoscopic 3D mode0