WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2015-07-02, 06:18)Javlin Wrote: Ive got a working setup between windows 7 and 8 pc's. But adding a mac no media provider's or imports show up. Tried rebooting and re enabling upnp settings. Anyone else got mac running to a windows pc working on june builds?

Any other settings i could be missing?
I don't have a mac so I never tried this setup but theoretically it shouldn't make a difference as UPnP is pretty much platform agnostic.

(2015-07-02, 06:18)Javlin Wrote: Also i understand this only a test build love the layout n easy of setup. Only thing i see needs improvement is scan time. If i add a new file to libary need to do a initial scan then a scan on client to watch can nearly take half n hour sometimes.
Yes the problem is that we have to do a full sync because we don't support incremental sync. But this is also just a proof of concept to provide a framework which an implementation that should serve as an example for other better suited synchronisation protocols.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by Montellese - 2015-07-02, 07:49
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10