WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2015-09-24, 17:54)bry- Wrote: @Montellese after reading the emby thread I had a quick question. Do you plan on adding the ability to sync watched status between add-ons that are in the official repo? Ie t1m aka learningit has many add-ons that I have installed across the many kodi boxes in my house and would like to sync their watched status. Thanks for all your work.

I haven't considered this use case yet because the main purpose of this project is to be able to import items into the library but could also include items from plugins. The difficulty arises when one Kodi installation has a plugin installed and another doesn't in which case the second instance wouldn't be able to play the items imported from the plugin installed in the first instance.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by Montellese - 2015-09-25, 07:50
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10