WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2016-10-31, 16:01)LongMan Wrote: I have always followed the development. Media Import is perfect for Rear Entertainment Systems. I use it in my minivan. If everybody wants to watch the same thing, use the builtin system. If not, use your tablet, the same thing is available there. Significantly less bickering results. Big Grin

A manual sign in would be good. The Emby for Kodi addon works in a similar manner. After install it auto discover the server and walks through a wizard. Otherwise, one can sign in from the settings page which allows manual via username and password or EmbyConnect (allows sign without knowing the external ip address when away from home). And yes, it is a good idea to include password, many people in the Emby forums connect to their server outside of the home.

Could you outline your REAR ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM or point me in the right direction on where this gets discussed in greater detail? I've wanted to setup something for a few years but most videos I see on YouTube tend to be a bit old.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration of UPnP - by cstmstyle - 2016-11-03, 20:18
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10