WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2017-06-13, 23:42)angelblue05 Wrote: It's such a pain to work with XML in python, isn't it Tongue json is the easiest, in my opinion. Especially when dealing with string encoding.
Yeah unfortunately I haven't written a JSON parser for the settings system/library yet (which is somewhere on my long TODO list).

(2017-06-13, 23:42)angelblue05 Wrote: Edit: I hope it's ok to use requests rather than urllib2, it's just easier to manage all around.
Feel free to use whatever you want. The way I write this add-on is to google "python get current time", take the first code snippet and then I google "python http request" and so on. I'm sure there are a lot of "who wrote this piece of s**t code" moments in there for anyone with a bit of python coding experience.

(2017-06-14, 04:27)LongMan Wrote: @ Montellese Can you kick a new build of Kodi that matches the improvements that you have made to the plugin since the build above.
I noticed an annoying bug in the settings handling (which makes it unusable) which I want to fix and then I can provide another build.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, ...) - by Montellese - 2017-06-14, 07:46
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10