WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2019-10-18, 03:29)LongMan Wrote: I was able to enter my credentials, and the server showed that the user has been authenticated.
I was able to browse and add content type, but not individual libraries.
At startup a message appears, "Retrieving media items from server...." however, no item are retrieved.
If synchronize is chosen from the context menu of the media import, "Web-PDB debugger is active 100%.." is shown.
IIRC, the previuos windows builds had a pdb files with them.

Cheers
Ah looks like you got one step further.
  1. Your Emby server was detected as a media provider.
  2. You were able to configure it with your credentials.
  3. You were able to configure a media import.
    • On the settings of the media import you should be able to choose all or specific library views to import. Is that what you mean with "individual libraries"?
Looks like I forgot to remove the debug entry points I added to the add-on to test certain things. This results in the debugger stopping at a specific point in the python code and you would have to manually open the debugger and tell it to continue. I have fixed the version in git at https://github.com/Montellese/xbmc/tree/...orter.emby or you can download it as a ZIP from https://www.dropbox.com/s/qr58iadjfeer1v...y.zip?dl=1.

Please let me know if that fixes the synchronisation for you. Otherwise please provide the Kodi log file.

Thanks for the feedback.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, ...) - by Montellese - 2019-10-18, 08:00
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10