WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2019-12-13, 05:17)LongMan Wrote: The logs

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KNuD9Yv...sp=sharing

First I play from the library list Show>Season>Episode then from the widget then from the library again.
Thanks. Actually from the logs it looks like the error happens on every playback. I finally managed to reproduce it and the Emby server logs clearly state that the datetime format for the "LastPlayedDate" is wrong. I've fixed that in the mediaimporter.emby add-on repository. Feel free to download the latest version and give it a try.

Furthermore in a feature branch I've implemented Playback Check-ins so now in the Emby server dashboard I can see the status of playback of an Emby library item from Kodi. I didn't have to make any changes to the media importer API for that but I had to make a small change to the general python API so this will not work with the last test-build. I'll provide new ones ASAP.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2019-12-15, 02:33
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10