WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2019-12-30, 23:03)Norin_Radd Wrote: Yes, i have tried myplex with plex.tv/link.
Did you get an immediate error / failed message? How exactly did you proceed? I just noticed that only the following approach seems to always succeed for me:
  1. Choose "MyPlex" as authentication method.
  2. Click on "Link MyPlex account"
  3. Remember the PIN and keep the dialog in Kodi open
  4. On https://plex.tv/link enter the PIN and wait until it says "Account Linked"
  5. Now close the dialog in Kodi.
  6. Click on "Test connection" and a dialog saying "Successfully connected" should be displayed.
If you close the dialog containing the PIN before linking it to MyPlex an error will be displayed. I'll fix this ASAP. Furthermore the "MyPlex Username" is not properly displayed after linking to the MyPlex account has succeeded.

(2019-12-30, 23:03)Norin_Radd Wrote: Every time i finish seeing a video it gives me an error message
This issue should be solved with the latest version of the Emby mediaimporter add-on, see my previous post.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2019-12-30, 23:34
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10