WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2020-01-03, 11:35)M4tt0 Wrote: @Montellese As it seems, you are advancing really, really nicely with this new feature, do you have any plans to PR this to Kodi Master anytime soon?
Right now I'm trying to create separate pull requests for all changes which are not media import specific because that automatically reduces the size of work in progress.

The problem with PRing this to Kodi master is that I don't want to drop a huge new system into the code base with nobody else in the team supporting it (actively). I can never promise that I have any or a specific amount of time to work on bugs / issues and I don't want to increase the support burden of the rest of the team. Therefore I'll have to discuss this internally in the team. There are still some known issues which need to be fixed before this is ready but obviously I would love it if it would make it into Kodi master someday.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2020-01-03, 20:58
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10