WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
I will likely use Kodi Media Import when i upgrade to v19 because of its integration with Emby Server.  With that said here are a few things I would like to see materialize with this build...

1. Ensure full TV Tunes integration between Emby & Kodi.  This is skin dependent but there are a few skins out there that support it, and its already possible with Emby for Kodi. 
2. Expand TVTunes integration to include trailers where theme videos don't exist.  In its current state E4K exposes TV theme videos, and music but not trailers
3. Work with game addon developers to include games addons as media library providers (If that is the correct term).  The two big ones are the Internet Archive Game Launcher, and Advanced Emulator Launcher.  The internet archive game launcher can already be added to Kodi as a video addon so that might be an easy start.  Advanced Emulator/Mame Launcher could be a different beast but its great having all of your games in a permanent local database.

Thanks for your consideration, and I'll do what I can to help test or push these additions along.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Jachin99 - 2020-05-13, 01:36
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10