WIP Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)
(2020-10-10, 21:49)Montellese Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 14:20)Montellese Wrote:
(2020-10-09, 12:06)Supersilver Wrote: Thanks for looking into this, I have some movie sections with collections and some that don't have collections and the ones that don't have collections seem to import fine so it does seem like a collection thing. But not sure why your ones import fine then.
TBH I don't know either. I have imported movies from my local PMS and from two remote PMS with collections without any problems.
It looks like I was able to reproduce your issue. Is it possible that you have at least one collection in your library which doesn't have any movies in it?
If this is the case in your library you can get the latest master version from https://github.com/Montellese/mediaimporter.plex and give it a try. I have added some special handling to ignore empty movie collections.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.

Messages In This Thread
Unexpected Behaviour - by LongMan - 2015-04-20, 23:53
RE: Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...) - by Montellese - 2020-10-11, 11:52
20.2 Generic Builds - by LongMan - 2023-07-20, 04:49
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Media importing and library integration (UPnP, Emby, Plex, ...)10